Chapter Thirty-Seven

Y/N L/N: Origin!

Y/N L/N: Origin!

Y/n's Pov:

You know prison isn't so bad.

At least I got a window...yeah that's about the only good thing. The food isn't bad but it's not like Lunch Rush's food. God his food is amazing.

Anyway, it's just lonely. I'm in the room by myself, it's all white with just one bed and a silver table. The lights are hurting my eyes but no matter how many times I ask they never turn them down.

Assholes.

It's whatever, I don't know what's happening today but they wanted me to sit at the silver table in the middle of the room. I flipped them off and they just repeated the instructions.

So here I was sitting at the silver table, cuffed to it so I won't get up and attack someone. As I sat there I couldn't help but think I deserved this. One for being stupid and two for not telling the truth about myself.

I wonder if the others think I deserve this too, I miss them. I hope I get to see them soon.

The door opened and when I saw who it was I almost got excited. It was Aizawa and Tsukauchi.

They came in and sat right across from me at the table. They didn't say anything as they did so, I wanted to start telling Aizawa how much I missed him but I kept my mouth shut.

"Hey Y/n how have you been?" I smiled at Tsukauchi's question. "Well other than being in solitude it's been a blast." He could tell I was being sarcastic.

He hmmed and opened the folder he had. "Is it alright if I ask you some questions?" I moved my eyes to my nails which were all messed up because I had been picking at them.

"Haven't we been in this situation before?" I breathly laughed to myself, it was a sad laugh though. "It doesn't matter if I tell you the truth or not, they've already decided I'm not worth their time."

He knew I was talking about the hero commission, those clowns.

"We're gonna start off easy okay. What is your full name?" I quickly looked up at him. "How long have I been in here?"

From the corner of my eye, I could see Aizawa's dull face. His eyes were almost lifeless. "About a week and a half."

Wow, it didn't feel like a week. More like an eternity but that's what loneliness will feel like. "My full name is Y/n, M/n, L/n."

He seemed glad I had answered his question even after I got us off track for a moment. "Okay good. How old are you and when did you turn your current age?"

"I am eighteen years old and I turned eighteen...you said I was here for a week and a half right? Meaning it's Wednesday?" Tsukauchi nodded.

"And I was with the League for about four days so." I laugh a bit. "Exactly two weeks ago." It's sad, but what can I do? I don't want to cry anymore, it's tiring plus I don't think I have any more tears.