Chapter Forty-Two

A Hero!

A Hero!

Y/n's Pov:

You can learn a lot about yourself when it's quiet and the only person in the room is you.

When it's quiet you start to have a conversation with yourself and you either start to think about relevant things or things that don't have to do with anything.

That's what I was doing, I was sitting in an empty room, just talking to myself in my head, trying to figure this all out and thinking of ways to make this situation better but I couldn't.

I couldn't because I was tired of thinking about it. I was tired of having to make situations better when they shouldn't even be bad in the first place.

Do you ever feel like your life's on repeat? Like every day the same things happen in the exact same order and as much as you try things never change.

That's what this is like.

Every day seems like a new battle I have to fight and once I do the next day just comes with another. Out of all of the days, I could get about an hour or two where everything's okay, and then it all goes to shit again. 

And the more I thought about the more I kept thinking, maybe I should just give up.

Honestly, what am I doing here? I wanted to change, I still do and I feel like I've made some progress but how does change happen when no one is ready to accept change?

Maybe I'm being stupid, but that's just what I'm thinking. How can I know when no one will tell me?

I was brought out of my thoughts when my phone started ringing. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to see Katsuki was calling me again. I had missed calls from him, Aizawa, and some of my friends.

I guess I should go back, or at least go get Aizawa's car keys so I can drive myself home.

I stood up and left the empty room. I walked back to the meeting room to see two people in front of the door. I could see it was Aizawa having a conversation with another man.

I could only see his backside, not his face but I could see he was really skinny almost like a skeleton.

Aizawa had seen me and was saying something to the other man. Before I could walk away he motioned toward me and that made the other man turn around to look at me.

My eyes widen when I realized who it was. I could feel the air leave my lungs and practically beg for it to come back.

It was him, All Might.

I've only seen him on tv or heard about him from All for One and Shigaraki but I never thought I'd get to see him in person. He looks nothing as he did on tv but I guess he's just old or something.

Before I could process what was going on he was already standing right in front of me. "It's nice to finally meet you young Y/n. I've heard a lot about you."