Chapter Ten

Tests All Over!

Tests All Over!

Aizawa's Pov:

After Recovery girl put the blindfold on Y/n she went over and grabbed a table that had different items on it.

"Alright dear, just reach forward and feel for the table." She seemed hesitant but did so anyway. She flinched a bit when her hand hit the table but relaxed and set both of her hands on it.

She took a deep breath and waited for further instructions. "Okay, now you'll just move your hands until you feel the object I have placed on the table. Tell me what you feel and then tell us what it reminds you of."

She nodded and Recovery girl placed a rubber ball on the table, just to make the first one easy. Y/n moved her hands and felt around until she touched it.

She first touched it with her fingertips and then her whole hand. "It's round and it has this smooth feeling." She whispered to herself. "It's a rubber ball, Present Mic has one of these in his pocket. He messes with it a lot."

She's right, he has a blue rubber ball in his pocket. He usually messes with it when he's bored or waiting for something.

I nodded and Recovery girl spoke. "Good, now for the next one." She switched out the rubber ball for a piece of broccoli.

Y/n moved her hands and touch it. She made a gross face. "It's fuzzy at the top and it's like Y-shaped." She felt it a bit more before speaking again. "It's broccoli, Eraserhead burnt this the other day when he was making dinner."

Recovery snorted and I groaned. "Do you always have to comment on my cooking?" She laughed. "Only when it's funny." I was a bit upset but at least she's getting comfortable being honest with me.

Recovery girl got rid of the broccoli. "Last one dear and then we're done." She placed a jacket on the table, it wasn't any ordinary jacket, it was the one Y/n was wearing the night she was caught.

She put her hands out and felt it. "It's a piece of clothing." She felt it a bit more. "It's a jacket, a lot of people are wearing these because it's getting colder outside."

Recovery girl looked at me for a moment before speaking. "Okay, there's one more thing I'd like you to do." Y/n stopped touching the jacket and waited for Recovery girl to speak again.

"I want you to smell the jacket and tell me if it smells familiar." It was a weird request but important. Recovery girl thinks maybe smells will trigger memories as well.

Y/n lifted the jacket to her nose. She took a second to smell it. "It smells like Midnight." That makes sense, Midnight used her quirk to put her to sleep the night she was caught.

"Anything else." She brought it up to her nose one last time. "It smells burnt like it was on fire or something." The smell of Endeavors flames, the smoke from them at least.