Chapter Three

Sleepover!

Sleepover!

Y/n's Pov:

I had gotten dressed and now I was waiting for Eraserhead.

The clothes I was wearing were just a plain white T-shirt with a pair of black pants.

When he did come he walked in with both of his hands in his pockets. "You ready?" I looked up and nodded.

I moved my legs to hang off the bed. I'm kinda nervous, I haven't walked in like two days I think. I pushed myself off the bed and tried to stand. I stood for a good minute before taking a few steps forward.

Okay, this is fine I got this. "Do you need help?" I looked up at Eraserhead again. "Yeah." He came over and let me hold onto his arm. "Thanks."

I was a bit embarrassed that I couldn't walk on my own but it's whatever, as long as I'm not tripping over myself this is fine. We walked to the door and he opened it for the both of us.

When we left the room we walked down this ugly hallway. The walls and the floors were a tan color. I expected to be more white but I was wrong.

As we continued walking everyone in the hospital had their eyes on me. Some were filled with concern while others had fear in their eyes. I tried my best to ignore them but it was hard when I've never been looked at this way before.

We finally made it outside and I looked up at the sky. It seemed bluer than when I saw it through the window.  Eraserhead led me to his car and I got into the passenger seat.

His car was black with a leather interior. You could tell it was a fancy and expensive car.

Eraserhead started the car and started to drive. We were ten minutes into the drive when I realized something.

I turned my head to Eraserhead. "You never told me what happened that led me to get shot." He didn't look at me, he kept his eyes on the road.

"Does it matter?" Is he serious? "Uh yeah. I must have been doing something or at least caught off guard when I was shot."

He stopped at a red light but he still didn't look at me. "The shot was an accident." He started to drive again and went silent.

It was an accident? "But what about what I was doing? Was I just minding my business or-" He cut me off with a sigh. "Stop asking questions."

How can he tell me to stop asking questions when something so serious happened? I didn't want to anger him, I'm pretty sure he's upset enough as it is so I stopped.

I looked out the window and thought about it some more.

I wonder what I was like before.

Eraserhead stopped the car at a nice-looking house.

"You're not allergic to cats are you?" I wasn't sure so I just shrugged. "No memory remember?" He sighed and closed his eyes for a moment.