Chapter Thirteen

Warm Hands!

Warm Hands!

Y/n's Pov:

Today is going a lot easier than yesterday.

Present Mic is still out sick so I'm in Eraserheads classroom again. I was okay with that because now that I know everyone they talk to me any chance they get.

I felt really good, I was glad I wasn't in a classroom by myself anymore. Plus I can look at Bakugo more, that sounds creepy sorry.

"Y/n." I looked up from my paper at Eraserhead. "During lunch I want you to go over those problems I gave you."

Oh right, Recovery girl wants me to document all my thoughts and feelings now. She says it's supposed to help me be more comfortable with them and she thinks writing will help with my memories as well.

How? I have no idea but if that's what she thinks will help then I see no reason not to try.

I nodded and got back to my work. I don't know why but those books were doing something to my brain it's like I couldn't go one second without thinking about the stuff inside them.

So as a way to kill two birds with one stone, I decided to document all the stuff I think about because of those books.

I'm so freaking smart it's crazy!

The lunch bell rang and everyone started to get up.

I got up as well and was about to go over to Eraserhead but I was stopped by the girls. "L/n come on, we have to hurry before the good stuff is gone!"

They tried pulling with them but I spoke up. "I can't have lunch in the cafeteria." They all stopped pulling and looked at me. "Why not?"

How do I explain this without making them scared of me? "Uh, Eraserhead is punishing me so I have to have lunch in here." See, easy.

They blinked a couple of times and ran over to Eraserhead. "Mr. Aizawa please spare L/n today! We want to have lunch with her!" He looked at them extremely confused.

Sorry Eraserhead, I had to make you the bad guy for a second. He glanced at me and quickly caught on. "She is to stay here. It's-" Yaoyorozu cut him off. "Sir if I may, I can watch her during lunch to make sure she stays out of trouble."

She would do that, for me?

He looked at me, just thinking until he gave in and sighed. "Fine, but Y/n." I looked at him a bit scared. "After school." He meant we have to go to Recovery girl after school now.

I nodded and was instantly pulled again. "Yay! Come on L/n!" I let them pull me along.

I smiled at their enthusiasm.

We walked through this big door that led us to the cafeteria.

Woah it was huge in here, there was so much space and tables. And so many people, I was somewhat excited and nervous.