Chapter Twenty-Three

Into Your Heart!

Into Your Heart!

Y/n's Pov:

I'm so tired. I just want to-No, stay awake!

I gotta finish this project for Hatsume. I haven't been sleeping well lately, I'm not sure why but I just can't.

My brain keeps dreaming of weird things. Last night I dreamt of a dark staircase, stairs that lead down but I can never reach the bottom. I woke up and didn't go back to sleep after that.

It's been like that for about two weeks, I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't know why they started randomly but now they won't stop. I'm going to tell Eraserhead after school, maybe he knows how to get them to stop.

My eyelids feel heavy, I'm just gonna close- "Y/n!" I quickly opened my eyes and looked at who called for me. Mina and the guys just walked in with big smiles on their faces.

"Hey, guys," I rubbed my eyes, hoping they would stay open. "Hey, we just wanted to check up on you."

I lifted a brow. "Checkup?" Sero nodded. "Yeah you've been spending a lot of time in here we barely get to see you nowadays." That's right, I kinda stopped going to class.

Not because I don't want to go it's just I'm having so much fun here. I still do my work and Eraserhead doesn't seem to mind but I forgot I have friends now, friends that want to hang out constantly.

"I'm sorry. I lose track of time when I'm in here." Mina playfully sniffled a bit and wiped her nose. "Y/n you're too nice for your own good." I laughed at her dramatic attitude.

"Yeah yeah. Anyway, what's been going on lately?" They took that as an invitation to sit around and tell me everything I missed. I don't mind it though, I just went back to work and listen to them as they spoke.

As I worked they spoke about our classmates and that's when it dawned on me. "By the way where's Bakugo?" When I asked that I saw a small smile on Kirishima's face.

Weird.

"He said he had to do something, didn't tell us what though." Oh, I'm kinda sad he's not here but I shouldn't be. He's probably doing something important, still, I wish he was here.

I shook it off and put on a smile. "Oh okay." I yawned and stood there to try and wake myself up, their words faded and everything became dark.

Wait what- I think I fell asleep.

Bakugo's Pov:

Alright, I got everything set I just need to- "Bakugo!" What does he want?

Shitty came over and sat down in the seat next to me. "What?" Kirishima looked out of breath but spoke anyway.

"And then all of sudden she passes out! We don't know what to do so we- where are you going?!" I quickly got up from my seat and walked out of the classroom.