Chapter Sixteen

Dat- I Mean Hang Out!

Y/n's Pov:

"So where are we going?" I asked Bakugo. "Just shut the hell up, you'll see when we get there."

We were walking through the city area. It was so lively, the buildings were bright and the people were moving so fast. So fast they keep bumping into me.

Soon I felt a hand grasp mine. That made me look forward at Bakugo who had an annoyed face. "Damn people are fucking slowing us down." I could tell right now Bakugo wasn't a people person but now it seems like he really can't stand them.

I let a small smile form as he pulled me through the crowd of people. He never let go of my hand, it made my chest tingle a bit but I didn't mind it.

When we finally stopped walking he had let go of my hand and shoved both of his into the pockets of his jacket.

I looked at where we were. I saw other kids our age and even smaller kids running around and laughing. I saw stands with people around them, some playing games there or just watching and waiting for their turn.

"What is this?" I asked Bakugo with curiosity. "A festival. You've never been to one right." I don't think I have so I shook my head. "What do we do here?"

"Play games, spend money on useless shit." I was a bit nervous to move, I think Bakugo noticed because he grabbed my hand again and started pulling me along.

"You'll be fine, just stick close and don't get your ass lost." I nodded without argument, I didn't want to get lost anyway so it might be a good idea to stick with him since it seems like he knows what he was doing.

Bakugo pulled me over to one of the stands and the man standing there spoke. "Five bucks for three balls." I was about to reach into my pocket when I saw Bakugo had the man his money.

Bakugo saw the look on my face and rolled his eyes. "Just shut up and accept it." He didn't say anything more after we took the balls from the man. I stayed quiet and watched him as he threw two of the balls at the stacked bottles.

He knocked down two towers of bottles with ease. He was about to throw the third ball but instead, he handed it to me. "You ain't gonna just stand there the rest of the night."

I took the ball from him and stopped up to the stand. "Don't hurt yourself now ms." That's weird, why would I hurt myself throwing a ball?

I ignored him and just focused on hitting the bottles. "Come on darling I ain't got all night." Why was this guy acting like this?

Before I could say anything Bakugo was already speaking. "Why don't you shut the fuck up so she can focus jackass."

The man just scoffed and he finally stopped talking. I didn't think about him right now and threw the ball at the bottles, knocking them all down.