Chapter Six

Beautiful!

Beautiful!

Y/n's Pov:

The classroom door opened again and Eraserhead walked in with a silver tray.

He set it down on my desk and yawned. "Sorry, I fell asleep during my class." I shook my head. "It's fine. But Present Mic said 'Shota' was gonna bring me my lunch."

I could see he rolled his eyes under his closed eyelids. "Yeah, Shota is my given name." Oh, now that I think about it I don't know Eraserheads full name.

He was in the middle of pulling out a yellow sleeping bag when I spoke up. "You know I just call you Eraserhead, should I call you something different? Like sir or something."

He looked at me for a moment, like he was in deep thought. "Eraserhead is fine for now." I was a bit sad when he said that but I nodded anyway.

I began to eat my lunch and wow I thought I was in heaven. It was really good, my taste buds were practically jumping for more food.

Eraserhead put on his sleeping bag and went into the corner. He slid down the wall and closed his eyes. Does he really sleep like that?

"Don't even think about leaving, even if I'm asleep I'll know when you get up." I sighed and rolled my eyes. "You know you're a pain in the ass sometimes."

He opened one of his eyes to look at me. "Same to you." He closed his eye again and fell asleep. Whatever, who needs him anyway.

I continued eating in silence, the only sound that was heard was the ticking from the clock hand. I would occasionally look up at Eraserhead just to make sure he was still sleeping and not watching me like a creep.

When I finished my food there wasn't anything to do except draw or write in the notebook I found. I drew random doodles like simple square houses, stars, and smiley faces.

I heard buzzing come from Eraserheads sleeping bag. He woke up and pulled out his phone. He groaned before standing up and folding up his sleep bag.

He looked over at me. "What are you working on?" He asked. "Nothing, just doodling." Once he finished putting away his sleeping bag he came over to look at the notebook.

I felt like he was judging me but he just hmmed. I quickly put it away and just looked down at my hands that I had placed between my thighs.

I'm tired, I want to get out of here already. "Mic will be back in a minute to continue your lessons. I'll come to get you when school's over."

I looked back up at him. "I didn't say it before but thanks for this." He looked at me confused. "For what?" I shrugged.

"Giving me a chance to make things right." He could have locked me up in a cell until my memories came back but he opened his home to me, made sure I ate and slept, and even got me enrolled in school.