Epilouge

Y/n's Pov:

Y/n's Pov:

All men are not created equally.

"Are you going somewhere?" I went over to the door and quickly put on my shoes.

"I have something to do with Todoroki today, and Katsuki wanted to hang out before we meet up with everyone at the dorms tonight for the firework show."

I learned that from a young age. I learned the sad truth about our society.

Aizawa drank his coffee while Present Mic nodded. "Okay, just be careful. I don't want-" I cut him off with a smile and took the car keys off the rack.

"Don't worry, I'm amazing at being careful." I heard Aizawa laugh before taking another sip of his coffee. I ignored him and headed for the door.

"See ya later!" I yelled before leaving the house. Todoroki was waiting outside for me, he doesn't live too far so it was just easier for him to walk to my house, as he says.

I learned that people with more power will abuse the ones with less. They will drive us out and in one way or another kill us.

Physically and emotionally.

"Are you sure you can drive?" He said as he got into the passenger seat. "I promise you, I'm alright. I can drive, trust me."

He didn't trust me and there was an eighty percent chance we might crash but it's fine! He still gets worried about me ever since the big fight or whatever you wanna call it.

Almost everyone does so I'm kinda used to it by now, it doesn't bother me but I wouldn't mind it if I could go one day without someone asking me if I'm alright.

But at least I know they care so I guess it's not so bad.

I started the car as Todoroki put on his seat belt. "So where are we going?" He asked. "It's a surprise." I know he doesn't like surprises but I can't tell him where we're going.

If I did I'm not sure I could have convinced him to come.

The drive was long but it didn't matter since we spent the whole time talking about school and what the class planned to do tonight.

When I was younger, I used to watch the heroes on tv and think they were amazing. Like most children, I dreamt of being a hero too.

But like life, some things just don't work out.

When we got to the place Todoroki looked at where we were and then at me confused. "Why are we here?"

"Just trust me okay." I was nervous about what might happen when we went inside but I have to trust things will go fine.

We got out of the car and headed to the gate. The guard recognized me immediately and let us in. The gate opened and we continue to walk until we were inside.