Chapter Thirty

Fall Apart!

Fall Apart!

Y/n's Pov:

'Just get through tonight and tomorrow you can spend the whole day by yourself.'

I kept telling myself that, hoping the night would go by fast. I need to get back before they start to worry.

I don't like the looks they were giving me, they were worried and I couldn't figure out why that bothered me so much. It's not because I was annoyed by them but it's like my chest warmed up.

I ignored it for now and went back to everyone. They were all sitting in the common area waiting for me.

Kirishima was the first one to notice me. "Hey Y/n, are you alright?" That caught everyone's attention. "Yeah, I just needed a moment."

"We get it, we're sorry that Mineta brought it up." I wasn't mad at them, I don't know if I should be but I wasn't.

"You guys didn't know. Besides it's been forever since-" I stopped talking, I shouldn't share this with them. "All you need to know is that it doesn't matter anymore."

They looked like they wanted to ask more but they stopped themselves from doing so. "Okay, are you up for a different game? This time it's Uno!"

"Sure." I smiled and came back over to the couch to sit down. Momo went to get the cards while everyone else chatted amongst themselves.

I wasn't in the mood so I just sat there and waited. "Y/n." I looked over and saw Todoroki with a cup.

"I got this for you." I didn't want to talk to him, especially not him. I lightly smiled and took the cup from him. I was hoping he would walk away but he didn't. He stood there and just stared at me.

"Do you need something?" I asked in an uncomfortable tone. "Are you okay?" Okay is not the word I would use but it doesn't matter.

"I'm not upset about what Mineta said so-" He cut me off by lightly shaking his head. "No, not that. I've noticed you've been acting differently since Kaminari injured you." Shit.

"I've been fine. Really." If I play dumb he'll leave me alone, I just have to avoid the subject more. "You don't have to do that."

"Do what?" I asked. "Hide things. I'm sure everyone won't care whatever you're keeping from them. I think they just want to be closer to you."

That's why I didn't want to talk to Todoroki. I was told he always watches people from a distance, not on purpose but because he does he picks up on attitude and change.

That's why I avoided him after I got my memory back.

"Thanks but I'm just not ready to talk about some stuff. I hope you understand." He nodded with a calm face. "I do, but healing old wounds could make things easier."