Chapter Twenty-Eight

Know Me!

Know Me!

Y/n's Pov:

It feels weird to be me again.

I still have my memories from after getting caught by the heroes but I remember everything before that.

Whatever, I gotta get out of here soon. I need to get back to Shigaraki and the others before everyone realizes I'm me again.

I shouldn't contact him just in case Eraserhead put something in the phone he gave me. That seems like something a hero would do.

"You alright? You've been quiet." I was in the backseat of Eraserhead's car and Present Mic was seating in the passengers.

I put on a smile. "Yeah, I'm still shaken up about earlier though." Just keep talking, they'll think everything is normal.

He hmmed. "You should rest some more when we get to the house." Now that I'm in my own mind I should take the chance to sleep.

Jeez, amnesia me really didn't sleep. I feel so tired even though I've slept for two hours already. Oh well, best to get my energy up before leaving this place.

He stopped the car and we got out. We headed inside and I went into the kitchen after taking off my shoes. I went through the fridge and saw there was barely anything in there.

They're pro heroes why is their fridge empty? I'm really in the mood for (favorite food). I haven't had it in a while.

I turned to Present Mic. "Can you make (favorite food)?" He smiled widely at me. "Sure let me go to the store so I can buy the stuff I need for it."

At least I can get free meals out of this. "I didn't know you liked (favorite food)." I looked at Eraserhead who was sipping the coffee he had quickly made.

Play it cool. "Well I haven't but Mina told me about it so I want to try it." He didn't say anything and kept drinking his coffee.

This is easier than I thought it would be.

I feel gross being here.

A school full of heroes and heroes in the making. Dabi would probably laugh at me for even stepping foot here but I have a part to play until they come for me.

As soon as I walked into the room I was surrounded by the students of Class 3-A. They kept speaking all at once and I could barely make out what they were saying.

"Y/n are you alright? We were worried since you didn't come back to class yesterday." Seeing their worried faces didn't sit right with me, I'm not sure why.

I laughed and waved my hand. "Guys I'm fine. It was a small injury and I spent the day sleeping." They all looked relieved.

Kaminari spoke with a sad look. "Y/n I am so sorry. I didn't mean to hit you with the ball I swear. It was an accident." I should probably thank this idiot, he is the reason I'm back.