Chapter Seven

Scared!

Scared!

Y/n's Pov:

The second day of school and I already want to give up.

Present Mic is once again teaching me but today it seems more unbearable. He yells every other sentence, it wasn't like this yesterday so I have no idea what changed.

I need a break, I raised my hand and he finally stopped talking. "Can I go to the bathroom?" I don't care if someone has to be outside the stall at this point, I just want five minutes by myself.

He blinked at me a few times. "Uh, do you want me to get a female teacher?" I sighed and put my hand down. "It's fine," I said as I stood up. "But if I catch you peaking in the stall you won't have two legs to walk on."

He looked genuinely scared for himself, I was only kidding. If he does peak I'm most likely gonna kick him in the balls and run.

We left the classroom and headed to the bathroom. And just as the rules said he stood outside the stall as I used it. He tried to lighten the mood with jokes but I told him to stop.

After I finished my business I washed my hands and then we left to go back to the classroom. I took this chance to look around some more, it felt like the same thing over and over.

White walls, white floors, and big windows. It was the same in every hallway.

I saw the classroom door and turned to go inside but instead, I collided into another body. "Sorry-" My eyes met those fiery ones once again. I felt my body relax as I just stared into them, he didn't say anything just kept looking into mine.

A hand landed on my shoulder and Present Mic spoke. "Hey, Bakugo whatcha doing here?!" He yelled right in my eardrum but I didn't care.

Bakugo... His name is Bakugo. I don't know why but it just seemed to fit.

He pulled his eyes away from mine to look at Present Mic but mine stayed on him. "Was told to give this to you." He handed Present Mic a book and he smiled at Bakugo.

"Thanks, listener. Head back to class will ya." When Present Mic said that Bakugo's eyes moved to mine and that's when I tore them away.

I stared at the ground and he stood there for a second until he finally took his leave. When he was walking away that's when I lifted my eyes from the ground and looked back at him.

Present Mic and I went inside the classroom and I just sat down. "You okay listener?"

I looked at him. "Yeah, I think I am."

It's been a little over a week and I haven't seen Bakugo at all.

It feels weird knowing his name now, I would usually just call him 'those eyes' but know I can identify who those eyes belong to.