Chapter Thirty-One

Unexpected Events! Pt

Unexpected Events! Pt.1
(This chapter may not be suitable for some readers)

Y/n's Pov:

I don't know what to do.

So many things are running through my head that I don't know which one to listen to. I don't know what this feeling is but I don't like it, I feel like I'm gonna throw up and cry all at once.

I didn't go back to sleep after reading the note, I sat there in Katsuki's bed thinking everything through.

He didn't give me a specific day or time he would be here so I don't know how much longer I have.

I don't know how much time I have left with everyone.

When I walked into the classroom it was weird. Everyone stopped talking when I walked in.

I thought it was strange but ignored it but now I don't think I can ignore it. I was grabbing my lunch when I saw Mina and the guys.

I went up to them as I usually did every day. "Hey guys, are we sitting where we usually do?" I asked them.

It was more crowded than usual in the cafeteria. They got nervous and shook their heads. "Sorry Y/n we have uh, homework to catch up on. We'll see you later." I didn't get to say anything before they ran out of the cafeteria.

I just went over to the table and sat down next to Katsuki, it was just us there. "What's wrong with you?" He asked as he put food into his mouth.

"Mina and the guys just blew me off. They said they had homework to finish but I know they never do it anyway so why lie?"

He snorted and waved it off. "They're fucking idiots. They're probably going to do something stupid like they always do." I shrugged.

"Everyone has been acting weird around me today." He stopped and finally looked at me. "Like how?"

I recalled everything that happened throughout the day. "The girls keep smiling and sweating, some of the guys won't talk to me, and Midoriya won't even look at me."

I looked down at my hands. "Did I do something wrong?" Katsuki quickly spoke. "Hell no. You didn't do shit. They're just shitting extras."

I felt Katsuki put his hand on my thigh, which made me immediately look at him. "You didn't do anything wrong. Stop overthinking it."

I appreciate him trying to make me feel better but I couldn't shake it. Why does this have to happen now? I couldn't do anything but nod. "Are you busy later?"

"No, why?" He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Just wondering." I'm not stupid, I know what he's thinking.

I didn't acknowledge it because we haven't talked about that. I mean we kiss but it never goes any further than that. Should it? We're both teenagers, he's eighteen and I'm seventeen. That's fine, right? I'm overthinking this.