Chapter Thirty-Six

Peacefully!

Peacefully!

3rd Pov:

After what felt like forever the mission was finally over, the League of Villains were nowhere to be seen.

It was disappointing but right now Class 3-A didn't give a crap about them. They were all sitting in the waiting room of the hospital.

Several nurses had come up to them, asking if they wanted to get checked up but they all said no. They didn't want to leave until they were sure you were okay.

Aizawa and Present Mic were in the hospital room with you. You were still under but you were safe. The doctor had said no harm was done to you and you would be just fine.

It was quiet until the door opened and they saw Nezu walk in. "I've come with gifts!" He held up a basket filled with cheese and tea bags.

Aizawa smiled just a bit. "Thanks." Next closed the door and walked over to them. He set the the basket on the floor and looked up at you. "Is she alright?" He asked.

"Yeah for now at least." Aizawa slipped his hand into yours and just kept wishing you would wake up already. "Well I'm sorry but gifts weren't the only thing I brought with me."

They looked at Nezu confused. "What do you mean?" He sighed. "The hero commission wants to move to a more... secured room."

Aizawa knew what he meant. "She's not a threat. Hell, she isn't even awake yet." He raised his voice a bit. The hero commission is a bunch of assholes anyway.

"I understand that but they don't." He sighed. "I'm sorry but this is out of my hands." Present Mic looked at Aizawa hoping he would say something but he didn't, he just looked at you.

Present Mic knew what he had to do. "I'll go tell Bakugo." Aizawa just sighed to himself. "Tell the other students to go home. I don't want to see it when it happens."

He nodded before slowly getting up and going out of the room, Nezu following him.

It was a few minutes before Bakugo came storming into the room. "Tell the rat and your husband that she's not leaving!"

Aizawa looked at Present Mic and Nezu, they didn't say anything and waited for you to speak. "We can't do anything about it. The best thing to do is to let her go and-"

"What happens when we do? What will they do to her?" There was fear in Bakugo's eyes. He just got you back and now he has to lose you all over again.