Chapter 1

Clari's POV:

Finally! I'm back to Buenos Aires, my old home!

I've been living in Spain for 3 years now with my boyfriend Diego Dominguez, but around a week ago we broke up... Well, I broke up with him and I honestly feel a lot better after it.

He has been lying to me about everything that he could and I got pretty tired of that so I took everything I had and left him.

I took my dog, Vincente with me as well... Because I wouldn't be able to leave him behind with that liar.

Who knows if he'd even take care of him, or not!

Anyways...

As I came back I first went to live with my parents for a little while which wasn't so fun as my father always hated Diego and he kept telling me that "I told you! I told you!"

But... Yeah, he told me, but I didn't believe him...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Around 2 weeks passed by when I finally found a lovely apartment for myself to live in and within a few days I moved in as well.

The next day as I moved I realized that I actually moved next to where Diego Ramos is living.

Who is he?

An amazing actor and friend to me. We worked a few times together and he was always do helpful and caring which I always loved in him.

We haven't meet for 3 years and he's married.

Yes. You heard me.

He got married long before I even knew my boyfriend Diego.

His wife is the famous blogger and writer Selvaggia Lucarelli who never really seemed to like me... I have no idea why.

She always seemed so upset whenever me and Diego were together for some work, or simply hang out.

Hopefully this changed now...

They also has a son, called Leon and seem like to be the perfect family that I always wanted in my life.

But I thought they were living in Italy...

- We were - said Diego once when we met at his door - But around a month ago we moved here because an old friend of mine called me witha job offer here which could be a great opportunity to have a job for the next 3 years.

- 3 years?!

- Yes. A series is going to be filmed here.

- I see...

- But how about you? I haven't seen you for a while now - he said, smiling at me - And Diego?

- Eh... We broke up... - I mumbled.

- Ah, I'm sorry to hear that - he said as he pulled me into his strong arms for a hug.

I love when he does that...

- I'll be fine - I sighed deeply - I'll get a new job soon and will forget about him...

- Actually... You'll probably have a job sooner than you think!

- What do you mean?

- In the series I'll be in... There's a role that still no one has, but as I read it I realized that you'd be perfect for it.

- Me??

- Yes! But that time I didn't know you'll be here so... If you want you can come with me tomorrow for the meeting and talk to the director about the role.

- That would be lovely! - I grinned happily.

- Okay then! - I grinned back - By the way... Do you want to come in for a bit? Selvaggia's gonna be home soon with Leon. You haven't met them either for a long time now, have you?

- Yeah, but... I don't think I should be here when they're coming home... - I muttered - Selvaggia never seem to like me...

- Don't worry about that! Everything will be fine! - Diego smiled and I just gave in.

What could I even do when he's smiling that sweetly at me that it makes me go crazy?

But surprisingly Selvaggia really didn't seem upset, but rather surprised to see me after a long time and after some talk I headed home.

It's so weird that me and Diego might gonna work at the same place, but I'd be really happy if that could happen.