Chapter 8

Clari's POV:

The next day went by fast and I couldn't wait for the date!

It feels a little weird to go on a date with Ezel who's actually playing my boyfriend in the show too... But I think it'll be fun!

When the day finished I went home to get changed and get ready for the date and he agreed to come go pick me up an hour later.

- Wow... - Ezel moaned when he came for me and I opened the door for him.

I was already done with make-up, changing and everything.

- What? - I laughed.

- You look... Amazing!

- Thank you! - I giggled and blushed slightly - Shall we go then?

- Ah... Uh... Yes! Yes... Let's go! - he muttered, seeming to be embarrassed then he took my hand and we left the house.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Our date was literally the best that I've been at in my life!

Ezel was so amazing and he was working on to make me smile the whole time, sometimes even making a total idiot out of himself.

He's a great friend and I'm sure he could be an amazing lover too... But to me he's only a friend and I think the same goes for him too.

Best friend...

Anyway...

The following day I went to the shoot, happier than ever and people noticed it too.

- Clari! What's up with you today? - Tini asked - You seem so happy... Not like if that'd be a problem.

- I'm just in a good mood, that's all - I replied.

- Okay then! - she laughed - Anyway... You do remember that you're starting with Diego and that funny kiss scene at the Studio!

- Oh god! Really! - I gasped - I've totally forgot about that!

- Then you're better getting ready now! - said suddenly Diego behind me - Because I'm fully done and ready for it!

- Ah! Okay! I'm going! - I said as I ran to the changing room.

----- TIME SKIP -----

This scene is when Angie kisses German to help Violetta out and when it was my time to kiss Diego I swear I felt so happy and kissed him instantly, without hesitating.

When we finished we both burst out laughing...

- Stop laughing! - I snapped at him, hitting him playfully on the shoulder.

- Sorry, but this is really funny! - he said, now starting to calm down - Mostly because we had a similar situation with Selvaggia before we got married... Well... Not for the same reason, but once she did the exact same like Angie.

- That's cute - I mumbled.

- I'm sorry... I shouldn't have started speaking about this...

- No, it's okay - I smiled - It's nice to see you happy...

He smiled a bit.

- You'll find someone to love as well... You're a lovely girl - he said - Oh! Anyway how did the date go with Ezel??

- Ah, it was really good - I replied, smiling right away - He's so sweet, always wanting to keep me happy... But I think we're better only as friends...

- I see... - he smiled again then hugged me tightly which made me smile too.

He's so sweet... And I feel awful for being jealous of his wife, but I just can't help it!

I think I'm just that pathetic...