Chapter 38

The next week we went to Turkey right away.

I know. We're traveling way too much, but we wanted it... So why not?

Anyway...

There we went to see Halit right away and as he was at the shooting so we headed there right away and weirdly when we arrived the first thing we heard was one of Gül aga and Sümbül aga's scene where they're arguing and we saw that out of set people were already dying laughing.

- Okay! Cut! - said probably the director - Take some rest you two!

We were all quiet until the moment when I noticed Halit nearby, already fully dressed for his scene and when he noticed us he came up to us and I introduced everyone to everyone.

- Nice to see you here! - he said - All of you! Uh... I have a scene to shoot with Meryem and then I'm all yours, okay?

- Okay, just do it - I said - Atleast we can see you in action!

He just smirked then he left to shoot.

- This is interesting! - said Selvaggia and just as she was about to say something else we noticed Nebahat Cehre, aka the valide sultan coming to the set too and we all grew quiet.

- Wow... - I mumbled.

- Agree... - she mumbled too.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After the scene went down Halit came to us and started introducing us to some people in the set....

- I'm really curious about something... - Nebahat started - How the hell do you actually know people from Italy when you have never been there??

- I've been here, in Turkey some years ago - I replied - We had to work together and we became great friends.

- Oh, I see!

Then Mehmet Günsür came...

- He talked about you to me before and I couldn't imagine why is he so pumped lately that you come around - he said - But you seem like a nice guy!

- Don't be a jerk, son! - said Nur Fettahoglu, the actress that plays Mahidevran so seriously that for a second we all grew quiet.

- Come on! - snapped Meryem excited, grabbing onto Selvaggia's arm - Come with me and get changed!

- Changed to what? - she asked, seriously confused.

- Change to become Haseki Hürrem sultan of course!

- Oh! Okay! - she nodded then they left.

- Come you too, Diego! - said Halit and the guys pulled me and Leon away to change too.

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few minutes later we both were changed and I must admit... These costumes weren't only confortable, but looking really good as well.

- Great! Now that if you'd grow some beard you'd look even better! - said Halit.

- That's never gonna happen - I replied and just as I did finally the ladies came in too and my mouth hung open by how beautiful and sexy Selvaggia looked - My goddess...

- Huh? Are you talking to me? - asked Selvaggia surprised for a second, but then smiling cheekily at me.

- Who else? - I smirked back at her - You look amazing!

- Thank you! - she laughed while the others were looking at us quietly.

- But seriously... How do you do that?

- Do what?

I pulled her closer gently while wrapping both my arms around her.

- Seducing me everytime... Making me fall for you over and over again with your beauty... And everything...

- Well... I have my own techniques for that - she smiled while she wrapped her arms gently around my neck and kissed me lovingly on the lips...