Chapter 10

That evening I arrived home and I could see that Selvaggia was already waiting for me because everything was nicely and romantically decorated and she was looking really.... Really... Really sexy.

- Well, well... So this is why you wanted to get home before me - I smirked.

- Exactly - she replied as she walked up to me - I hope you don't mind...

- No... I love it... - I said while pulling her closer to me - And Leon...

- Leon isn't home until tomorrow afternoon - she cut me off.

- Good... Then you're only mine tonight... - I smirked then I kissed her passionately - I love you so much... You have no idea...

- Hm... I think I have - she giggled and this time she kissed me passionately.

- I'm the luckiest man in the world... For having such a wonderful wife like you - I said while looking into her eyes, smiling at her.

- And I'm the luckiest woman to have such an amazing, loving husband like you... - she smiled - I'm really thankful to you... For everything...

- Hey, hey... - I sighed as I hugged her close to me because I could see she was near to cry at this moment - I'll always be here for you... Never forget that!

After a few minutes of hugging she pulled away...

- Anyway... We have an interview tomorrow... Don't forget to come with me because they want to see you mostly... - she said.

- Okay - I nodded - I'm not going to forget - I said then I grinned - But how about we continue where we left of?

Now she smirked too as she kissed me again passionately on the lips....

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next day we both get ready to go to the interview where surprisingly Clari and Tini was also there.

- Hey! Nice to see you both! - Tini said excitedly.

- Same to you two - said Selvaggia, but for se reason she sounded a bit frustrated.

Then the riporter came.

- Shall we start now then? - he asked.

- Sure! - we all replied at the same time and soon we started.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The riporter asked all of us about everything that includes 'Violetta' and at one point he turned to Selvaggia with the most frustrating question ever...

- Is it true that your son.... Leon is not from Mr. Ramos?

Before anyone could say anything at all I interrupted:

- I don't think this has anything to do with Violetta.

- This is something I've heard from a friend who's also a riporter in Milano and I wanted to find out if it's really true, or not.

- I don't care!

At this point Selvaggia pulled me closer and whispered:

- Calm down, Diego... It's okay...

I looked over to her.

- But...

- Tell them... - she said, smiling at me then turned back to the riporter - Not like if this was a big secret after all. I just didn't want the whole world to talk about this.

Both Clari and Tini were looking really confused at the moment and after a few seconds I decided to tell the story anyway...

- Fine... Yes, it's true. Leon's not my son with blood, but it doesn't really matter as I've been his father since the moment he was born and I'll be until my last breath....

- But why? What happened to the real father??

- His real father left Selvaggia when he found out about her pregnancy.

- That's awful! - Tini groaned next to me.

- It is.

- How did this all started? - the riporter continued - Between you two?

- We have been close friends for a long time and we have been getting along well, always helping each other... Maybe a bit too close...

- Too close?

- Well... Even though we have been "best friends" I was so deeply in love with her... - I said a bit awkwardly while I was holding Selvaggia's hand the whole time - But she had a boyfriend whom I'm not going to mention with name now...

Everyone was looking at me by now, all curious about the whole story.

- I've already knew about her being pregnant and I also knew that she was too scared to tell her boyfriend about it... But I told her to do it... I made all that to happen...

- I had to anyway! - she cut me off - Sooner, or later he'd have found out about it!

- I know... But still... - I sighed - Anyway... The next day she came to my house, crying... And told me that he threw her out for this...

At this moment I felt her grip tighten on my hand while I continued.

- Then I promised her something that I've kept since that day and I'll always keep... That I'll always be with her, support her and love her until my last breath - I said while looking over to her - And we started living together...

- And what happened the whole time while you two were living together?

- I think I'll get to my favorite part... - I said with a little grin while looking at Selvaggia who knew pretty well what I'm talking about.

----------

We were already in the hospital for hours and Selvaggia's baby was already born...

I've been sitting next to her bed the whole time while she was about to just jump out of the bed in nervousness and wanting to see her son.

- Calm down - I smiled, holding her hand - The doctor said he's going to take him to you as soon as possible.

And just as I said that the doctor came in with a nurse and the baby was in her hand.

- You already told me that the little man's name is going to be Leon... But what's going to be his last name? Since I know about the father...

The doctor was Selvaggia's good friend and this is why he knows about her boyfriend leaving her...

- Ramos - she replied which made me jump and look at her in surprise - His last name's going to be Ramos... Well, only if you want that too and would like to help me out... In taking care of him...

At this point I was near to cry and all I could do was to nod.

- I'd love that... - I muttered and as soon as both the doc and the nurse left us alone with the baby I could finally let out all my emotions while kissing both Selvaggia and the baby on the head...

----------