Chapter 58

Diego's POV:

I can't believe that this asshole came here just to try to make Selvaggia forgive him and take him back when he did know that she's married to me!

He came here just to make her and me annoyed! I can't even believe this is the one I called "my friend" once...

- Goddamnit! He had to come to make me annoyed! - Selvaggia groaned - I can't believe how much of an asshole he still is!

- Calm down... - I said as I hugged her tightly - He can't do anything to ruin our family...

- No, he can't! But this is still very annoying to me!

- Just don't let him annoy you - I smiled at her - We're here for each other and this is what matters...

- Exactly! - said Clari, who came to us with Marco - And we're also here!

Selvaggia just smiled and sighed deeply as she tried to calm herself down after what just happened.

----- TIME SKIP -----

When finally everyone left the house and we were alone...

- I don't like this... I really don't... - Selvaggia sighed - Why did he come back anyway? What does he want now?

- I don't know, but don't stress yourself over him... - I replied.

- How could I not to stress myself when he's here and the hell knows what ge actually wants to do?! And what if he tells something to Leon to turn him against me? What if he tells him something like... Something like I sent his father away at the beginning and...

At this moment I cut her off with a soft and loving kiss.

- ... Am I talking too much...? - she asked awkwardly.

- It's not about you talking too much.... It's about you getting stressed way too much over something that didn't even happen yet and probably never will...

- Diego...

- He's not that evil to do something like that... And even if he'd try Leon is not silly enough to believe a complete stranger anyway...

- That's true - she sighed deeply - He's smart... But Laerte isn't...

- That's correct - I smiled at her as I caressed her cheek gently - So now relax... - I added as I pulled her down to the sofa, where I was sitting and hugged her tightly.

- Did I tell you today how much I love you? - she said as she smiled lovingly at me.

- Well... Not so much today - I smirked.

- Well then... Now I'm telling you - she said as she came to sit in my lap while wrapped her arms around my neck - I love you so much... I feel so lucky to be your wife...

- And I feel so lucky to be your husband... - I replied then I kissed her softly on the lips - I love you too... So much...

She smiled again.

Even though we have been together for so long... Her smile... Whenever she smiles so happily at me... Makes me so happy and makes my heart beat much faster... And I feel like I just want to hug her and never let go of her.

My everything... My beautiful wife... I love her more than anything...