Chapter 51

Diego's POV:

I have no idea why, but Selvaggia seems to be working much more than she did before and always coming home pretty late... Or atleast twice a week she was coming home late.

If this wouldn't be enough she never really answersy questions about that truly and this really bothers me.

- Selvaggia... - I whispered to her while we were in bed and I was kissing her neck softly.

- Yes... - she whispered back.

- What are you hiding from me?

- Hiding? I'm not hiding anything - she said calmly, but still suspiciously.

- No, huh?

- No!

- I know you're lying - I said while biting onto her neck softly.

- Hahh... I'm not lying... - she moaned.

- Are you sure about that? - I continued asking her while slowly getting on top of her.

- Yes, I'm sure about that... - she smirked at me - So? What are you planning to do now?

- I don't know yet... But I should punish you for lying to me...

- How do you know that I'm lying?

- I know you way better than you think I do....

- Well then... You really should punish me - she said while she wrapped her arms around my neck.

- Oh, I will - I smirked as I kissed her passionately on the lips....

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next day we both went to the Notti Sul Ghiaccio's studio to work and a few days later the next show has came.

It's not enough that Selvaggia seems to be hiding something from me Clari and Marco seem to be really close to each other... And really close I mean I saw them kissing before the show.

What the heck happened here?!

Anyway...

Even more weird is the way Selvaggia was talking to Clari when it was her time to judge her and their dance.

All I was doing is to listen to them for a while, but soon I decided to interrupt as I had a microphone myself too...

- Uhm... Can I interrupt for a moment? - I asked.

- Sure - Milly replied.

- Since how long you two have been this good "friends"... Or whatever? - I asked while looked over to Selvaggia.

- What does it matter? - she replied - Atleast I'm no longer treating her like crap, right?

- True...

- Come on, Diego! - snapped Tini next to me - They became friends! That's good!

- It is... - I mumbled while the show continued.

I don't know what's going on between them... But I'm actually glad they made up... So I shouldn't be getting way too much into it.

----- TIME SKIP -----

When the show finished me and Tini were waiting for Selvaggia to come so we can go home and when she came out of the changing room she came with Clari.

- Well, well... You two indeed got closer - I smiled.

- Yeah! But now let's go home - Selvaggia replied and after saying goodbyes to Clari we headed home.

At home...

- You two were pretty cute talking like best friends - I said while hugging my lovely wife - I'm glad you made up with her...

- I'm glad I did - she replied - Being friends feels way better than keep on hating each other...

- I agree - I smiled, kissing her on the cheek and later on we went to bed together...