Chapter 28

Clari's POV:

They almost kissed, but Martin interrupted them...

But Selvaggia seemed pretty angry at both me and Diego... Does she know about that night?

God... I have no idea, but I really hope she doesn't know about it... I don't know...

- Clara!

Selvaggia came up to me.

- Can we talk for a moment? - she asked me nicely, but I could feel she truly wanted to kill me at this point.

- Uh... Yeah, sure.

- Good. Don't worry, it won't take long - she said - Just one request I have to you...

- And... What is it?

- Stay away from my husband! - she hissed - I know everything about your playful night together, but that won't happen again...

- What? You know?!

- Yes. Unfortunately.

- And are you...

- That what I'm feeling for Diego right now is seriously not your business. You make sure to not to contact with Diego out of set until it's really necessary. Understood?

- Y-Yes... - I nodded hesitnatly.

- Good... - she smiled now then she walked away.

What the heck?! So she does know about it... But she isn't mad at him after all if she's threatening me and kissing him meanwhile.

What's up with this woman? I have no idea anymore.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later on me and Ezequiel went to have some coffee together and I'm honestly happy that he's still my closest male friend here because he's so nice and always honest with me... Even if it doesn't sound nice... Because at some point I need truth and not lies.

- Clari, you really shouldn't be caring about them... Let them finish their problems up, move on and believe me... You'll soon find love! - he said.

- Easy to say, Ezel... Easy to say...

- I know, but I just want to help you....

- I know... - I smiled at him - And I'm really greatful for that...

I wish just someone would come and take all my thoughts and feelings away from Diego... This is all I'd need....

----- TIME SKIP -----

Diego's POV:

We finally finished season 2 filming and season 3 is going to come in 2 and a half months, but until then we have some time to rest... And I have some time to make sure Selvaggia won't be angry everytime when I need to film with Clari...

I deserve all the hate and everything, but I don't want her to be upset anymore...

----- TIME SKIP -----

When we were around 2 weeks after finishing I realized that Clara isn't home for like 3 days by now and it made me kinda worried as she didn't tell me that she's leaving to somewhere.

So when I had some time alone I decided to call her...

- What do you want? - she asked coldly which shocked me first.

- I uh... I was just wondering where are you... As I haven't seen you near for days now...

- I'm at my friend's house and tomorrow we're going to Hawaii for some weeks to rest. And before you'd ask don't worry about Vincente... He's coming with us and with Link, my friend's dog.

- O-Okay...

- If you don't need anything else then I'd go now.

- No... That's all...

And with that she hung up on me.

Great. Now isn't only Selvaggia, but Clara hates me too.

Why am I still here again?