Chapter 46

On Monday morning I got a phone call from Mariana, Tini's mother, who has been really concerned for her daughter lately.

- She's often sad, she misses Peter, you and everyone else that she loves, but aren't with her and she doesn't eat enough either - said Mariana - I think this tour's too much for her.

- Poor thing... - Selvaggia sighed next to me as I put my phone to the speaker so she can hear it too.

Her and Mariana became good friends while we were shooting Violetta and she also likes Tini too.

She also knows that Tini looks up to me for a long time now as her own father, even though her father left her family when she was very little.

- And what can we do to help? - I asked.

- The next concert will be in Rome and after that I want her to get some time to relax and rest - Mariana explained - She's supposed to perform in Notti Sul Ghiaccio as well, but I told them that she can't do it... But instead I want her to stay with you for a while.

- You mean here?

- Yes. I also talked to Peter and he'll be there as soon as he can to help Tini. Unfortunately I'm not be able to stay, but I really hope you can help...

- Yeah, of course! - I said - And when will you arrive here?

- In 2 days and then I'll tell you more.

- Okay, I'll see you then.

After we hung up...

- Poor girl... I wasn't expecting her to get exhaused - said Selvaggia.

- I've been thinking that it could be too much for her, but I really didn't expect this to happen - I sighed - Also, I'm glad you agreed to help her - I added with a smile.

- Of course I agreed! - she smiled back - I want to help her too!

- You're so lovely! - I grinned as I kissed her on the cheek.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Before Tini's arrival I've talked to Clari about this too as she deserves to know too and they can atleast meet up.

2 days later they arrived and firstly Tini ran into Clari's arms as she came to meet up with the others and after that she came to me too for a hug.

- Welcome to Rome, princess! - I said while hugging her tightly.

While she was hugging me I could clearly feel that she lost weight, but for now I didn't say anything to her.

- Thank you!! - she said happily.

Later on we headed to my house first...

----- TIME SKIP -----

At my house Clari, Tini and Selvaggia were in the living room while I went to talk to Mariana in the kitchen to find out more about what's up with Tini.

- She has been stressed out so much lately - she sighed - I can't really explain it properly, but...

- I understand you - I smiled - The tour might can be stressful since she has been on the way for 8 months by now.

- Yeah. And I'm really happy that she does what she really likes, but if it stresses her out...

- It will get better if she takes a break... Believe me - I said - I've been in the same position too... And a long tour can be stressful.

- So... Will you look after her? Atleast for a while? Her and Peter will live nearby in an apartment so they won't be in the way, but... All I want you is to try and make her feel better...

- It's okay. Of course I'm going to look after her - I said as I hugged her - Don't worry...

- Thank you - she sighed in relief as she hugged me back - Thank you so much...

I feel bad for seeing both of them stressed out and everything... So I'll do what I can to help them out...