Chapter 62

Clari's POV:

Sooo nervous!

But honestly... All I want is to be good enough for Marco... But also to have a good place here at the end...

- The next duos are... Clara Alonso, Marco Garavaglia and Emanuele Filiberto, Jennifer Westler!

Shit! Not them again... We almost lost the last time too against them.

- Good luck, princess - said Emanuele before the start - Last round!

- Yes... Good luck - I replied and as me and Marco were the first ones performing we went on stage seconds after this.

----- TIME SKIP -----

First performance went amazingly so far and everyone was really happy about it.

I didn't even want to watch Emanuele because it'd just make me upset...

Well... As I said it would... If I'd be alone...

- Don't be upset - said Marco - Just be positive!

- I'll try! - I smiled at him - I'm glad to have you by my side!

- So am I... - he smiled back.

These kind of little talks could always make me feel happier.

I know, this whole thing sounded pointless, but to me these conversations are everything.

----- TIME SKIP -----

For some reason almost all the judges were voting against us for some reason except Selvaggia and Marco Liorni.

- Clara Alonso - said Selvaggia shortly and firmly as soon as it was her turn which made me really happy... Not because she voted for us, but because we became so good friends that she doesn't need to even think, or hesitate to vote for us.

I still feel awful for letting Diego cheat on her with me, but we made up already... So it's okay.

The next part is going to be improvization which means we get a song and we need to make a choreography out of it quickly.

We have already knew that this is gonna come and we also knew the songs and we were shortly thinking all through and luckily we got the best song.

In the meantime while we were working on the choreography...

- For some reason all the judges seemed to be against us... - I mumbled.

- I know, I've noticed it too - Marco replied - Maybe we weren't as good...

- But Selvaggia seemed frustrated as well...

- Yeah, I've noticed that too...

- Hm... I don't know what to do...

- For now let's just practise!

- Right!

----- TIME SKIP -----

It's time to go to the stage!

- Let's go! - said Marco.

- Yes! - I giggled excitedly as we went to the stage together.

By now I just feel so excited that my nervousness flew away.

As we were performing on the stage we were so much into it and I barely could take my eyes off of Marco.

I mean... Did you look at him in these clothes?!

Holy crap!

Sexy!

That's all I can say about that.

----- TIME SKIP -----

When we finished and Emauele too so we were all sitting outside the stage when Emanuele leaned closer to me and whispered...

- I'd look better in those.

- What?! - I snapped as I looked over to him and just now noticed he was obviously trying to flirt with me - Just don't... - I groaned as I turned away to watch the other performances.