Chapter 12

We're near to the end of the first season of Violetta and Martin told us that we're gonna have some new cast members for the next season.

He also told us that the plan firstly was to make German and Angie marry in the second season, but then him and the other producers changed on this plane which will cause Angie to leave.

- That's really sad... - Angie sighed.

She's really into her character and this news made her a little sad, but she understands the decision since then the third season is going to be more interesting than it would actually be if the dream couple would be married.

Anyway...

On the same day we were working on a scene with Clari when a guy appeared nearby which made Clari freeze.

- Clari? Clari, what's wrong? - I asked her.

- That guy... Who's talking to Martin... - she muttered - It's Diego...

- Diego? - I mumbled - Wait... Your ex-boyfriend?!

- Yes... - she sighed frustratedly.

- Don't get annoyed... Don't show him you care...

- But I don't!

- You do, if you just froze a moment ago.

She looked up at me then sighed deeply, trying to calm herself down.

- Right... Right... - she muttered - I'm not going to care... I'm not going to... But what if we need to work together?!

- Then you will and you will be fine around him!

- Okay... Okay...

- Good - I smiled then we continued practising together.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Another few days passed by when we had a meeting and all of us were together.

Selvaggia was with me as well and she has been sitting next to me while Martin came into the room too, with some other people... Probably the new cast members.

Then Martin started introducing them all and just as we thought Diego Dominguez, Clara's ex-boyfriend is also going to work with us in the next season.

With him we got 3 more new cast members as well and they all seemed nice to me so it didn't make up nervous, or anything.

----- TIME SKIP -----

2 weeks had to pass by and we finished shooting the first season and we got 2 months break from working so until the time we continue filming I decided to take my family out to a holiday to... I don't know where yet, but we'll decide that together.

At the very last day one of the new cast member... Carla Pandolfi came up to me.

- Hi! I uhm... I just wanted to say... That I'm looking forward to work with you in the next season!

- Oh, me too! - I said to her - The cast is really nice and I'm sure you'll get use to them as well!

- I hope so!

Soon Selvaggia ended this awkward conversation, pulling me with her home which was a nice turn because I really couldn't do anything...

---- TIME SKIP -----

At home:

- Thanks for the save! - I laughed.

- You're too nice to everyone - she replied with a weirdly cheeky smile on her face - But that's fine. I'll save you whenever you need it.

- That's lovely to hear - I grinned - But there's something you can't save me from.

- And what is that?

I now stepped closer to her, wrapping both my arms around her firmly.

- From being madly in love with a beautiful woman.

- That beautiful woman must be really lucky to have such an amazing and loving man like you - she said, smiling at me.

- Well, I don't know about that... But the man is really lucky to have this amazing, beautiful woman.

- Okay, enough playing! - she laughed then kissed me passionately on the lips - I love you...

- I love you too - I smiled - Anyway... Shall we call the family together today, or just tomorrow? Because I want to nice place to go and relax now as none of us have to work for some time now.

- Let's just get everyone together tomorrow - she said - It's already a little late now.

- Good thought - I nodded then I picked her up which surprised her - Then now we shall go and get some rest, right?

- Yes, right - she laughed as she kissed me one more time before we headed to our room...