Chapter 56

Diego's POV:

The next morning I woke up first before Selvaggia and as I looked down I saw her sleeping peacefully on my chest.

I just couldn't wake her up so I stayed still and just wanted her sleeping.

She's so adorable... Loving and beautiful... I'm so lucky to be her husband and I'm not gonna make any more mistakes than what I did before... Because I don't want to lose this beautiful queen...

I'm glad her and Clari made up and became good friends because this always stressed out both of them.

They're cute... And they were amazing last night.

Their performance was perfect and so was the song they've choosen.

Some minutes later I felt her moving and starting to wake up so I kissed her head.

- Hmm... How long have you been awake? - she asked.

- Just a few minutes before you - I replied - Good morning, Queen Beauty - I added.

- Don't call me that! - she groaned while she burried her face into my chest - You know it makes me blush way too much!

- I like to see you blush... It makes you even more beautiful - I smiled cheekily at her while kissing her head - But alright... How should I call you then?

- "Sweetie", or "my love" will do - she replied, looking up at me again.

- Hmm... How about "beautiful"?

- You're not going to agree with anything else I say, will you?

- Probably not.

- Alright then - she laughed - Beautiful will be good then... But nothing more!

- Yes, mylady! - I grinned - By the way... Today's the last day that Tini's in here.

- Oh yeah... I almost forgot.

- What do you think about making a little party for her? Would you be in?

- Yeah, sure! I... I worked way too much that I couldn't pay enough attention to her... I hope she got better now...

- She definitely got - I said - She has been coming with me to practise and meanwhile she sometimes joined in too and I can tell... She seems to be her old self again.

- That's good to hear.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later on together we got the house cleaned and ready for a little party and when we were all ready with everything I called Tini to come.

Luckily she didn't ask much and agreed to come right away and meanwhile we called the others over to the house as well so everyone was in place when Tini arrived.

- Thank you so much, guys! You really shouldn't have done all this for me! - she cried happily.

- This is the least we can do for you, princess! And besides you deserve it! - I said as I hugged her tightly - Now... You just enjoy your last day here and I wish you all the best in advance when you go back! But never forget about me, okay?

- Okay! - she laughed.

She honestly seems more happy than she was when she came here and I'm really happy to see that.

- You did great, don't worry - said Selvaggia while the party was already going - She's happier again and this is what you wanted!

- Yeah, that's true - I replied while kissing her on the cheek.