Chapter 40

Clari's POV:

- Okay! One more lift and we're done! - said Marco as he came back to me to start again.

- You're saying this for the 6th time now! - I groaned as I sighed deeply while stratched.

- One more now, I promise! - he smiled.

We have been working together for one and a half month and we got pretty close by now.

We're usually going out to have lunch, or simply a walk together while we found out about each other more and more and we eventually became close friends.

Friends... I don't know if this is really only a friendship, or something more, but for Marco I feel like he feels more about me than friendship... And honestly I really love him...

I wouldn't say I'm in love with him... But I really love him because he's so nice to me all the time and sometimes, when I feel depressed he always comes to see me and cheer me up.

Even when we're practising he sometimes starts to act silly and falling when he wouldn't usually fall at all and he can make me smile with that and with so much more things.

- Clari! Earth to Clari! - Marco snapped his fingers in front of my face.

- Uh... Sorry - I laughed awkwardly - Okay, let's do it one more time!

He just smiled, nodded then we did the choreography one more time befoe taking a longer break.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I'm sooo nervous and excited at the same time!

Today's the first show and we're getting ready to start right now and I couldn't help thinking about Selvaggia and how she's going to judge me when it's time.

I don't know if she's going to forget what happened between me and Diego, or is she still mad because of that...

- Hellooo!!

Marco's voice snapped me out of my thoughts and made me even more awake and surprised when he hugged me...

- Huh...? Marco? - I mumbled.

- Sorry... - he smiled as he let go of me - You just looked like you needed a hug...

- Yeah... That's true - I smiled back - Thank you though...

- Anytime! - he winked then we both laughed - Soon we need to go out there... Are you ready?

- Yes... And no - I smiled awkwardly.

- We'll do great! Believe me!

I just nodded then soon we went out on ice.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Diego's POV:

I'm sitting in the audience, near to the judge's place so I could see everything clearly.

Now it's time for the dancers to come out on ice and so many couples came... Including Clari and Marco, her partner.

Also there's another couple that's very familiar to me... Mostly the woman...

As I was thinking about that I got a message from Selvaggia:

"Vahide Percin, the woman that'll take Meryem's place as Hürrem within 6 months.

If that's what you have been wondering about."

- How the hell did she know what I was thinking about?! - I mumbled to myself as I looked over to her who has been looking at me from the corner of her eyes.

Shortly after this "incident" the show started...