Chapter 33

Clari's POV:

I surprisingly find Marco pretty cute.

He keeps coming to see me and talk to me more and more every day, even though he really doesn't have to do that as we'll only start working together a month before the show actually starts.

- I'll be going back to Italy tomorrow, but I'll see you there soon! - he said when today he was saying goodbyes to me and Tini.

- Yeah... I'll see you there! - I smiled - And I'm pretty excited for the start already so... I might be there much earlier... So...

- Do you want to actually start earlier? - he asked, pretty surprised.

- Kinda... - I replied.

- Well... We actually can start earlier... Just call me when you're arriving and we'll find the time to start!

- Okay! Sounds good! - I said happily and later on he left.

As soon as me and Tini were alone she grinned cheekily at me...

- Why are you smiling like that again? - I asked her.

- No reason - she replied.

- No reason, huh...

- Come on! Don't be so grumpy! - she laughed - This Marco guy likes you and I can see that you like him too!

- Enough of this! - I said while trying not to get embarrassed - There's nothing between us and there won't be!

- I wouldn't be so sure about that! - she giggled and luckily at this moment Diego interrupted so she left.

- What was that just now? - he asked.

- Nothing, nothing...

- Oh really?

- What do you care anyway?! - I snapped - Not like if I'd mean anything to you!

- Clari!

I didn't say anything, I just turned around and left him there.

Diego's POV:

Why was she so angry? Did I say, or do anything to hurt her again? Or is she still angry at me because of the same thing?

I have no idea anymore, but seems like whatever I'm doing is always wrong for someone...

----- TIME SKIP -----

We're near to the end of the filming and tomorrow we're going to Sevilla, where we record the last few episodes of the last season.

As much as I'd have loved... Selvaggia and Leon can't come with me this time...

- Are you sure you can't come with me? - I asked her when we were talking in the evening.

- Yeah, unfortunately I can't - she sighed - I need to record the radio shows and I have some interviews here as well. Plus Leon needs to finish this year of school here...

- I see... - I sighed - Okay then... But promise me that we can talk as much as we can...

- I don't think that's something I need to say that... It's obvious - she smiled, but then she sighed - But I'm also worried...

- I'm not going to get into bed with Clari again... I can promise you that - I said - Please, trust me...

She looked at me for some seconds before she sighed deeply...

- Okay... Okay, I trust you... And I hope you won't disappoint me again...

- I won't, I promise! - I grinned as I pulled her closer and kissed her head lovingly - I love you so much and I won't disappoint you ever again...

- Good then - she smiled then snuggled closer to me - And I love you too...