Chapter 22

Around in the middle of the shooting Selvaggia told me that she has to leave to France because of a job with her friend, Ivana for 3 goddamn weeks.

This is going to feel like forever...

- And you really have to go? - I asked her.

- I have to... I'm sorry, Diego - she sighed as she looked down.

- Okay... - I sighed too - But hurry back to us, okay? - I lifted her chin up, smiled at her and kissing her head softly.

- I will! - she smiled back, now much happier - Will you two be okay?

- We will. Don't worry about us!

- I still will call you as much as possible!

- And so will I! - I grinned - We'll talk every day, if that's what'd make you feel better!

- That actually would...

God, it just breaks my heart to see... That how sad she looks, even though she isn't leaving forever.

- Come on, cheer up... You'll be home in no time! - I smirked at her, hugging her tightly to me.

She just sighed as she returned my hug.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Soon she was leaving the country so I took both her and Ivana out to the airport and after saying goodbyes they left.

- I'm alone... - I sighed to myself as I watched her plane flying away and when I couldn't see it anymore I headed to work.

When I arrived to the shooting I think I might looked more down than I wanted to look because both Clari and Tini ran up to me right away...

- Are you okay? - Tini asked.

- Yeah, I'm fine...

- Don't worry, she'll come back soon! - she smiled then hugged me.

- I know... Thank you - I hugged her back.

Then Clari came closer and hugged me as well which felt really good at the moment.

- Thank you - I whispered to her.

- It's nothing... - she replied then soon we all went to work...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later that day we have been practising the dance, but for some reason at one part Clari was struggling. It was really cute though, but I also wanted to help her so later when we were alone I caught up with her...

- Need any help with the dance? - I asked while smiling at her.

- Was it really that obvious? - she laughed awkwardly.

- Yes, it was. But it's okay... I'm here to help... Well... If you want it too...

- Okay! - she said excitedly - Uhm... How about on Friday evening?

- Okay, sounds good! Leon won't be home either so we can work together in peace.

- Okay... Thank you so much! - she said happily.

- No problem - I smiled back and later on I took her home and I got home too...