Chapter 31

That evening I went home straight away because I felt so damn tired...

But as soon as I arrived home I saw Selvaggia reading in the living room, but totally not noticing me coming home... Or was she actually ignoring me?

- Good evening, beautiful - I said as I went behind her and kissed her head.

- Good evening - she replied, pretty coldly which I didn't understand.

- What's wrong? You sound angry...

She hesitated then she turned to face me...

- I just don't understand why are you caring about Clara so much! - she said.

- What?

- I saw you hugging her earlier today and I honestly don't understand you... She has everyone else with her so why do you care so much?

- Hold on for a second! - I cut her off - She's my friend and this is why I care about her so much! You shouldn't be jealous because I don't feel anything more than friendship for her!

- Maybe you do, but she obviously loves you more than she should!

That's actually true...

- Selvaggia... - I sighed as I sat next to her, holding her hands - It doesn't matter... Because I only have eyes for one woman in the while world... And that woman is you...

- Tch... You... - she groaned, blushing deeply as I said that.

- Trust me... - I smiled while kissing her hand slowly up till her neck and when I arrived there I gently pushed her down on the sofa and kissed her passionately on the lips - I love you... And I'd never ever leave you for anyone...

She didn't say anything and she didn't even want to look at me for a while, but then she looked up at me and sighed deeply and kissed me...

- How do you always do this? Making me forgive you so easily... And making me fall for you over and over again...

- I don't know... Maybe I'm that charming - I winked at her while caressing her leg and kissing her neck more and more passionately.

- Ah... Yes, you are... - she moaned - You dumbass...

- I love you too - I smirked as I continued kissing her more and more...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Clari's POV:

3 months passed by and I have no idea if Diego and Selvaggia are good now, or not, but I barely see them together.

Not like if it'd matter though... He already told me that I'm nothing to him at all... So I'm not even going to try...

Anyway...

We're almost finished with the very last season of Violetta so soon they'll go back to Italy while the rest of the cast are going to a world tour which makes me really sad, but I'll get used to it...

At one moment when me, Tini and Flor Ortiz were talking suddenly a guy came up to us...

- Excuse me... - he started and he looked right at me and for one second he seemed like he couldn't even speak - Uhm... Are you Clara Alonso?

- Yes, I am - I nodded.

- Ah! Great! - he smiled happily right away - Uh... My name's Marco Garavaglia and you maybe have already got the call from Milly Sarucchi about the next season of Notti Sul Ghiaccio.

- I did got the call...

- Great. Well... Seems like we'll be partners! - he said.

- So... You're... Oh! Uh... Okay - I smiled - It's nice to meet you way earlier before we start working together!

- Yeah, same here!

After a few more minutes of talking he left the set, but we agreed to meet up the next day afternoon to talk properly.

- How cute! - Tini giggled when Marco left.

- He seemed shy at first - Flor added.

- Yeah... - I mumbled.

- Clari! - now both snapped at me.

- What?!

- You seem to like him already - Tini said cheekily - You like him!

- I don't really know yet... - I mumbled - I can't tell... But I'll see...