Chapter 14

A few days later my old friend, Helen called me and she was so excited because she's coming to Buenos Aires too.

- Really?! - I gasped.

- Yes!! I can't wait to see you again!! - she literally screamed into the phone.

- Either can I!! - I said excitedly too and even the dogs were looking at me weirdly at this point - Call me as soon as you're here! Really... When will you come exactly??

- Tomorrow!

- Tomorrow?! - I gasped again.

- Yes!!

- God! I really need you already so hurry up! I need a lot to tell you!

- Oh really?? - she laughed - Can't wait to hear what happened! Are you with Diego?

- What? No! Why would I be with him?

- I was guessing this is what you want to talk about, but seems like I was wrong - Helen laughed.

- Come and I'll tell you then! - I laughed too.

- Okay! See you tomorrow then!

----- TIME SKIP -----

And the next day I went to see Helen to the airport and we both screamed happily as soon as we saw each other.

- I'm sooo happy to see you!! - Helen screamed happily.

- Me too! How about we head to my house then and there we continue talking??

- Sounds good!

And later on when we arrived we both sat in the living room to talk and as I suspected Helen first questioned about...

- Why do you have two dogs? The last time I've seen you there was only Vincente!

- I'm taking care of the other dog - I laughed - By the way his name's Godzilla.

- Who's dog is that??

- It's Diego's.

- Diego?

- Ramos - I added - You know... You met him once when we worked together.

- Oh! That sexiness! - she grinned which made me laugh - Why?! Don't tell me you don't find him sexy!

- I didn't say that! - I laughed.

- Ah... I wish I could atleast once date him! That'd be amazing!

- I don't think that's possible... Since he's married.

- Oh yeah! Too bad...

- Yeah, I agree...

- Hoho! Do you have anything to tell me about this? - she smirked.

- Eh... No...

- Don't lie!

- Helen, please...

- Clari!

- Okay, fine! But I'll only tell you if you won't speak about this to anyone!

- I promise I won't!

- Well...

Then I told her about my feelings that I've never supposed to feel...

- You're in love with him!! - she screamed again - Well... I can't blame you for it. I'd fall in love with him too if I'd be the one having to kiss him!

- Helen! - I hissed - He has a wife and they really are in love with each other! I've seen enough to know I'll never have a chance with him... And I don't want to break them apart either...

- Clari...

- But Dominguez is here... Maybe I need to make things up with him...

- What!?

- I don't know... I really don't... I'll just ignore everything and work as I always do when it's time.

- Okay... But you know... If you want to talk I'm always here for you... - she said with a smiled then she hugged me tightly.

- I know... Thank you - I smiled too as I hugged her back tightly...

A/N: Stay with me! >_< An Dieclari action will come shortly!