Chapter 27

Selvaggia's POV:

How could he do that to me?! Why did he cheat on me at the first place?! What does that chick has that I don't?!

It's all because I wasn't here, but she was?!

Why...

Even in the evening I could barely sleep and I was up much earlier than I was supposed to.

I missed him from next to me, but I just couldn't stand him by my side after what he has done to me... After cheating on me with her...

Anyway...

I got out of bed and when I went to the living room I saw him laying on the sofa, with his eyes widen open.

- Good morning - I groaned.

I'm not a jerk, even though I'm really mad at him.

- Good morning! - he jumped up from the bed - Did you sleep well?

- What do you expect?

- Yeah... Uh... Selvaggia...

- What?

- Please, forgive me... I was stupid... I shouldn't have done that, I know...

- You really shouldn't have... But this is no longer my problem... And if I were you I wouldn't beg too much... I'm already fed up with you.

He sighed.

- By the way... Get your stuff back to the room before Leon wakes up. I don't want him to know about this.

- Okay... - he nodded and I went to the kitchen.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later on Diego took Leon to school then he went to work and just by thinking about him and Clara working together made me so angry again.

But I can't go after him... I have my radio show to make...

Whatever... I'll go after him when I finished anyway...

----- TIME SKIP -----

In the whole radio show I tried to keep my calm, but Fabio noticed that I'm about to explode in anger so in one break he asked...

- What happened to you? You seem really annoyed today...

- Nothing special - I replied shortly.

- Selvaggia... I know you're lying...

- It's just some family business, don't worry about it - I smiled a bit.

- Okay... But I'm always here if you want to talk - he said, trying to cheer me up.

- Thank you... I'm really greatful for that...

But I'd be even more greatful to finally finish here so I can go after Diego...

----- TIME SKIP -----

When we finally finished with the radio I headed to the shooting where Diego was on set at the moment with Clara which made me really annoyed once again.

After a while of just watching them I realized something...

Even if I'm mad at him for doing what he did... It doesn't mean I don't love him... I love him and this is why I need to stay close so no one will notice anything and Clari won't have a chance to get him away from me.

Diego's POV:

- CUT! - Martin shouted - Okay, 10 minutes break now! And until we continue... Please get yourself together, Diego!

I did not reply to that, I just sighed deeply as he left.

- Finally! - Clari sighed.

- Agree!

- Diego...

- Yes?

- Did something happened? The whole day you don't seem to focus at all...

I literally failed in acting, in saying my lines properly and in life today.

- Well...

- Diego! - I suddenly hear Selvaggia's voice coming from behind me as she hugged me then kissed me on the cheek - Can you come with me for a moment? I need to talk to you.

- Ah... Uh... Sure - I nodded hesitantly then I followed Selvaggia outside the set - I thought you're mad at me...

- And I still am - she said coldly - But I'm not letting anyone to take you away from me!

- Are you talking about Clari now?

- Yes! For example...

- Selvaggia...

- Don't get me wrong! - she cut me off - I never said with any word that I don't love you, or anything... But think about what you have done and if you still love me, or not because otherwise we shouldn't be do---

- I love you! - I cut her off - Just let me prove it!

- Okay - she nodded.

I stepped closer to her at this moment and I wanted to kiss her, but then Martin interrupted so I had to go back to the set, with Alfredo this time...