Chapter 5

Diego's POV:

The day finished pretty well, except that whenever Selvaggia was near me Clari looked so depressed and I have no idea why.

Maybe she feels lonely since she just broke up with her boyfriend... I don't know...

I should cheer her up somehow... But how?

That evening went by pretty nicely and it was time for us to go to sleep...

- Such a weird cast - said Selvaggia while laughing - But they're all lovely people.

- They are. Some of them I've already knew from before.

- And how about the girl? Uhm... Martina...

- She's really lovely and seems to be slowly opening up to everyone - I said happily - Her and Clari are already the closest friends.

- That's good, isn't it? After all they'll spend so much time together - she said while she layed down next to on the bed and kissed me on the cheek - By the way... Since the studio here is not ready for me and Fabio to have the show... Can we do it in the house?

- You mean here?

- Yes. We pretty much have everything for that here and space too!

- Okay. I don't mind - I smiled at her as I pulled her into my arms gently - I love listening to you and I'd do it all the time...

By the way Fabio is a friend of ours and he's Selvaggia's partner in a radio show that they do every week.

In Italy they had a studio where they recorded this and here a studio for them is also getting ready, but it's not ready yet and they already want to do it.

They're just too determined to do this.

- You're so sweet - she giggled.

- Not as sweet as you - I smirked as I kissed her lovingly - I'll help you get everything ready, okay?

- Thank you! - she cheered happily while she hugged onto me even more.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next morning I told Clari that I'm going to be a bit late for the shooting because I'm gonna help getting everything ready for "Stanza m2o" and to tell Martin about it.

- Huh... Okay, I'll tell him - she nodded.

- Thank you!

She was about to leave when I pulled her back.

- Are you okay? You seem sad...

- I'm fine, don't worry - she smiled at me - But I really need to go now...

- Okay... Take care and see you a bit later - I mumbled and soon after that she left.

I don't know what's up with her, but hopefully she'll be fine.

Anyway...

Heading to get stuff out and get everything ready with Fabio who already came over to help Selvaggia arrived back too.

- Wow! I barely left for an hour ago and you guys almost got everything ready!

- We want the show to start as soon as possible! - I said as I went to kiss her - Just some more time and we're totally ready!

- That's amazing! - she said happily and soon we indeed continued working on to get stuff ready.

----- TIME SKIP -----

We're ready and they're already starting...

- Finally! We're here again, after a long break! - Fabio started - We're in a different place, but with the same partner!

- Yes, yes! This is correct, Fabio! - Selvaggia continued - Except that my husband, who can be pretty dumb sometimes is standing in the background, smiling like an idiot!

At this point I realized I was indeed where I shouldn't be, but I couldn't help smiling. I just love watching and listening to her.

- My bad! - I laughed - I just couldn't stop staring at you - I added then I kissed her on the cheek - But I'm leaving now so have fun!

She just smirked at me while they continued and I left to go to the shooting.