Chapter 11

- I need like... 5 minutes breath! - shouted the riporter as he was crying by now as I've finished with my story and we took a short break.

When I looked over to Selvaggia I found myself look into the eyes of the happiest woman in this room.

- This always makes me smile... By the way you're talking about this... - she said - I'm really happy and lucky to have you...

- True!! - Tini screamed while she hugged onto me as well - I didn't know about this! This is horrible and really cute at the same time!

- I really have no idea why did he do that... - I said - Being a father is the most amazing thing in the world!

Now all the three girls sighed.

- What now?? - I asked.

- I think they feel the same way as me right now - said Selvaggia with a huge smiled across her face, hugging onto me tightly.

- You're sooo cute!! - Tini giggled on my other side as she hugged onto me as well.

- My god! - I laughed.

- It's your fault for being like this! - Clari joked.

- Well... I'm not planning to change so...

- No one wants you to change!

And after a few minutes the riporter came back, we finished the interview and headed off to have something to eat before going home.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- I'm a little bit curious about something... - said Tini after a while.

- Tell me about it - I smiled.

- What happened after Leon was born and you two were living together?? Did you actually asked her to marry you right away?

- No, I didn't - I replied - She wasn't in a too good state and I didn't want to stress her out by bothering her with my feelings - I said while I was holding her hand again and while she was letting me talk and was just smiling at me - We were living together for 3 years and I was helping her with Leon.

- We spent so much time together that I just couldn't imagine my life without him - Selvaggia added - I honestly wanted him to actually ask me... To be his wife... - she said while looking at me - But I didn't want to say, or do anything about it... Because I didn't want lose him...

- But then one day I decided to ask her to be my wife, even though I didn't know about all this - I smiled - I did it... And she said yes!

- And I've never regret it at all.

- That's sooo cute!

At this point both Clari and Tini were smiling at us like crazy.

- You two are just amazing together! - said Tini.

- Thank you - we both smiled as we continued our day and soon me and Selvaggia went home together.