Chapter 16

Clari's POV:

Today we start shooting season 2 and I don't know how to feel about it.

I mean... Both Diegos will be there, making my life more difficult than it already is, but atleast Helen's staying here for some more time.

When we were already in place everyone looked so excited to continue this show...

- Clariiii!!! - Lodo screamed as she ran to hug me tightly and soon so did all the other girls too.

And then there came this new member, Carla.

I've talked to her before and she seems pretty nice... But I don't really know yet.

- Hey! - she smiled - Ready for work?

- Yes! - I replied - A bit unsure, but ready.

- Why unsure?

- I have to shoot the first few 'romantic' scenes with Diego and I already feel his wife looking coldly at me.

- You're paranoid - said Carla firmly - Selvaggia doesn't even looking at you right now... And besides you and Diego are just work together. She shouldn't be jealous.

- I know, but what can I do?!

She shrugged.

- Maybe not focus on her, but on work?

- Correct.

- Clara! Diego! To the changing room and be ready in 5 minutes! - I hear Martin shouting from the other side of the Castillo Household.

- Understood! - I replied.

- On my way! - I heard Diego answering too.

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few minutes later we both were ready to start...

- You look lovely - said Diego.

- Thank you! - I giggled - You don't look bad yourself either!

- Thank you, milady - he smirked as he bowed slightly - Ready to start?

- Yes!

----- TIME SKIP -----

We finished with the piano part and we both were laughing.

- This is amazingly awkward! - Diego said, laughing.

- It is, but it's really cute too! - I replied, laughing too.

- It is - he smiled - German's totally like me so... It's pretty easy... Mostly now.

- Oh really??

- Yes, really! - I suddenly hear Selvaggia's voice from behind Diego which mostly made him jump which was also really funny to see.

- Good god! When did you come here?! - he gasped.

- Just a moment ago - she replied as she hugged him from behind then soon she looked over to me - Mind if I steal him now?

- No... Go ahead - I said as I nodded and soon they left.

Seconds later Dominguez appeared behind me.

- Mind come to get some coffee with me?

- Sure... Sure - I mumbled then I headed off with him.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Diego's POV:

Me and Selvaggia has been sitting at a coffee when I couldn't help noticing Clari and her ex-boyfriend Diego coming to the same coffee together.

- Are they together? - Selvaggia asked me.

- I have no idea - I replied - She said she isn't going go get back to him again, but who knows...

- Well... It's not our business after all.

- Yeah... But she's my friend and I don't want her to get hurt, or anything...

- She should be fine... You worry too much - she smiled as she held my hand gently.

- You're probably right... - I sighed deeply before kissing her softly - I have you to worry about...

- Worry? Why would you worry about me??

- I always do when you aren't around me - I smiled and kissed her again.

- You sweet idiot... - she giggled and kissed me lovingly on the lips.