Chapter 19

Clari's POV:

Months and months passed by and now it's time to shoot Angie's scene where she's leaving German, Violetta and everyone.

This is so hard... It even makes me cry, even though this is all just playing and this is not even real... Mostly because I'm so much like Angie in real life too... With an impossible love...

Oh, yeah... Me and Dominguez are still together, but I think he feels the same as me: That it's not working out the way it should be...

So... We're rather in a friendly relationship than... In love relationship...

I know that didn't make any sense, but you might know what I mean...

----- TIME SKIP -----

At one afternoon when we were having our break and I was sitting alone and I was pretty much deep in thoughts this time Selvaggia sat in front of me...

- Oh my god! - I gasped.

- Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you! - she laughed - But can I talk to you for a second?

- Yes... Of course. What is it?

- I need to ask for your help.

- Sure...

- You probably know that in 2 weeks Diego's birthday's coming.

- Oh yeah!

- Yes! Well... I was planning something for him, but I also need your help, just as the others and I've talked to them already and they're all in. What do you say? Are you in too?

- Ah... Yes! Yes, of course! He's my friend after all!

- Okay, good! Then how about we get together tomorrow morning to plan this out?

- Perfect!

- Alright! - she nodded and she was about to stand up when I pulled her back - Huh?

- Can I ask you something?

- What is it?

- Are we good? I mean you and me...

- What?

- Don't deny that you have always been kinda hating me for having a close friendship with him...

She took a deep breath.

- I wouldn't say I've hated you... I just didn't want you to be too close to him... - she said.

- Isn't that the same?

- Uh... That's not important - she groaned - Anyway... I don't hate you and we're good. I haven't been hating you as much as you thought I did - she added, jokingly.

- Okay then...

- Then see you tomorrow morning! - she said one more time then quickly left.

She must've really been planning something because otherwise she wouldn't be so hyper like this...

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next day morning we all met up and Selvaggia told us about her plan.

She wanted to make a surprise party for Diego as on his birthday he's probably going to be working all day and only get home on the evening.

- That sounds lovely! - said Tini.

- So what do you say? Will you help me in this?? - Selvaggia asked.

- I'm totally in!

- Me too! - Alfredo agreed and everyone else was also in and so was I as Diego is my friend after all.

I want to make him happy... Even if fully happy I'm not going to be the one who'll make him... But being a part of it is good too.