Chapter 59

Clari's POV:

After the party Tini went home while me and Marco continued working together.

Our work has been more fun since he finally gave in to his feelings as well and we're officially together... Well, not officially, but... Well, we know we're together and this is what matters!

Sometimes we're working way more hard than usual then he starts acting completely different and we're end up doing... What we aren't supposed to do at the rink...

But I like it... To be honest... I like this passionate Marco... So much...

- I think we should take a break now - he said when we finished with the choreography.

- A break, or you want to start that again? - I asked jokingly while I went to hug him, but he was faster with picking me up into his arms.

- Now break actually... Playing needs to wait until tonight - he smirked as he kissed me on the lips softly.

- Okay, okay - I laughed - But you really didn't need to pick me up like that - I added while I just couldn't stop giggling.

- I wanted to do it - he said as he even kissed me on the cheek - You must always be treater as a princess... Always. Because you are a princess.

- Stooop! - I whimped, blushing deeply - I'm not a princess!

- Yes, you are - he smirked while he put me down to the bench nearby - My princess - he added while he even kissed my hand.

- You're crazy - I giggled.

- Crazy for you - he added casually.

----- MEANWHILE -----

Diego's POV:

I was working on an interview with Simona Ventura for my show when Laerte showed up in the studio.

- What the hell is he doing here? - I mumbled to myself.

- Who? - asked Ventura, who has been sitting in front of me.

- Uh... No one - I muttered - But I need a little break now... I'll be back in a moment!

- Okay - she nodded awkwardly while I went to talk to Laerte.

- What are you doing here? - I asked him and I tried to sound as nice as I possibly can.

- I wanted to talk to you and maybe make things up with you - he replied.

- Oh really? Why so?

- Why? Because I miss my best friend!

I looked suspiciously at him.

- What else do you want?

- You know she loves me... And not you... - he said and I needed to take a deep breath to stay cool.

- And this is how you want to get your friend back? - I asked coldly.

- Oh, come on!

- No! Don't you dare say anything more! I'm fed up with you and your bullshit! You once tried to get her back, but she didn't want to go back to you and she won't want you again so give up and leave!

- Diego, you...

- I told you what I told you!

- You don't know what you're saying...

- I know what I'm saying and I'm not going to give anything up because of you!

- You'll regret this - he groaned as he left and I went back to finish the interview....