Chapter 6

Clari's POV:

I've been getting ready for the shoot when I heard a familiar voice in the radio.

It was Selvaggia's voice.

Her radio show is now here, in Buenos Aires too since she's living here and has to do it here.

- Finally! We're here again, after a long break! - Fabio, her partner in this show started - We're in a different place, but with the same partner!

- Yes, yes! This is correct, Fabio! - Selvaggia continued - Except that my husband, who can be pretty dumb sometimes is standing in the background, smiling like an idiot!

- My bad! - I hear now Diego's voice - I just couldn't stop staring at you! But I'm leaving now so have fun!

This makes me feel weird.

They sounded really cute right now and Diego sounded like a silly child, but at the same time it made me feel depressed.

I mean... They're having an amazing relationship and then here I am, all alone, living with my dog and having no guy that's interested in me at all.

Ah... I'm better stop feeling bad for myself, finish getting ready and go to the shoot with Tini.

I just love her so much already! Her voice is amazing and she's really talented as well!

----- TIME SKIP -----

Just as we finished with out scene Diego arrived on set too.

- Good day, people! - he said happily.

- Just in time! - said Martin - The caramel apple part is coming so get ready!

- On my way!

And with that he disappeared in his changing room then came back within a few minutes and came straight to me.

- Hey! - he smiled.

- Hey - I replied - What's up? I heard you in the radio!

He laughed.

- Oh yes! My bad, I've bothered them - he laughed - But they didn't seem to get annoyed, or anything so... Everything's fine!

- Yeah, I've heard that - I laughed - But now focus! It's our time to work!

- Right!

And a few minutes later we started working on our scene which is actually one if my favorite now.

It's a really cute scene between German and Angie and how they're talking...

I just love it!

----- TIME SKIP -----

When we finished I was about to stand up from the bench, but Diego pulled me back down and hugged me so gently and lovingly that I seriously didn't know what to do for a second.

- D-Diego? - I mumbled after a while.

- You look so sad lately... - he said - I want you to know that I'm always here for you... Whenever you need me, or just if you want to talk to someone you can always call me...

- Thank you... - I said as I hugged him back - You're too nice...

- You're my friend! Of course I want to help you out and make you happy... At any way I can... - he smiled - So keep that in mind and call me whenever you need. Understood?

- Okay! - I laughed - But now let's go to get something to drink because I'm dying!

- Okay, sounds lovely - he laughed too then we headed off to the cafeteria together...