Chapter 37

Clari's POV:

I went back to Buenos Aires and the following day Diego and his family left right away.

They were seriously in a hurry to get back to Italy... Heh...

Anyway... I should be getting ready too because soon me and Marco need to start working together on our first choreography... And as I know myself I'll suck... As always.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later I called Marco and told him that I'll be going to Rome within a week and when the week passed by I flew there and surprisingly again... Marco was waiting for me at the airport.

- Marco! - I smiled when I arrived to him - What are you doing here?

- What do you think? - he smiled back - I'm waiting for you!

- Why??

- I just wanted to see you... I-I mean... I mean I wanted to help you when you arrive here!

- Thank you... - I giggled - Then firstly you could help me with my bags! - I laughed as I looked down to my two, pretty big bags on my sides.

- Okay! Sounds lovely! - he laughed then helped me with my bags as he took them to his car and he even took me to my apartment where I'm going to be staying for the next few months.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Marco helped me to get my stuff inside my apartment and helped me in everything I needed.

He was so nice and helpful... It made me so happy so after we finished I asked him to stay a little longer which made him surprised...

- Uh... Only if you want to... - I added, a bit awkwardly.

- Only if I'm not a bother to you - he smiled.

- No, you aren't!

- Then alright - he smiled and we spent the rest of the day together in my apartment while we got to know each other a little more.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Diego's POV:

As we still had around a month before Notti Sul Ghiaccio and I got a call from a friend of mine that works in the series, called Magnificent Century and he called me over to visit and he even offered me to visit to the set.

- To the set?! - Selvaggia gasped - That's amazing!

- It is! - I smiled.

- So? What do you say? - asked Halit, my friend who called us - Willing to visit?

I looked over to Selvaggia and Leon who has been listening to this as well and they both nodded.

This is one family program for us to watch this show so of course they both were excited to hear this.

I also remember that Selvaggia mentioned how much she loves those dresses the ladies wear there... And so do I to be honest.

That actually gave me a great idea so when we agreed to go I went out to the kitchen to finish the conversation...

- Is it possible for us to try some of those costumes? - I asked.

- I have no idea... But I'll make sure that you can, if this is what you want - Halit replied to me.

- That would actually be amazing!

- Then that's decided! - he laughed and a few minutes later we hung up.