Chapter 43

Clari's POV:

Luckily Diego didn't stay for too long to watch us working and when he left I couldn't help asking Marco...

- Why was he coming here at the first place? - I groaned - To make me feel angry?!

- I have no idea why are you angry, but he was simply asking for my help - Marco replied.

- Your help? In what?

- I'll tell you about that later - he smiled - Now tell me the truth...

- Huh?

- Do you still have feelings for him?

- What?!

- Just answer my question...

- I uh... I don't know... I feel angry when I see him, but... I don't think I love him...

- I see - he sighed deeply - Let's go back to work now!

- Okay... - I muttered hesitantly as Marco seemed weird after my answer.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next day when I arrived to practise we started as we always do: with streching.

I've been doing it while I was thinking and I didn't realized Marco was standing right behind me until I felt a hand on my back...

- Nice... - he said - I think we should start.

He was standing dangerously close to me and by dangerous I mean so close that I could feel his whole body against mine.

- O-Okay... - I muttered.

For a moment I felt like he was leaving, but then I felt him behind me again.

- I'm not mad at you... If that's why you're acting like this - he said - Don't worry...

And with that he walked away from behind me.

- Are you sure about that? - I asked which made him stop for some seconds - Because if you're lying... Then you'd better tell me the truth...

- The truth? - he sighed as he turned around to face me again - Do you want to hear the truth?

- Yes...

He walked closer to me.

- Clari, I...

Before he could say anything suddenly someone interrupted...

- Clarita!

It was Emanuele.

- Goddamnit... - Marco groaned as he stepped away from me.

- Clarita! How're you doing, princess? - Emanuele asked meanwhile as he came up to me and hugged me.

- What... Are you doing?! - I asked him, slightly confused - Shouldn't you need to be somewhere else right now?

- Not really - he replied - I just wanted to see you!

- That's nice, but me and Marco need to continue practising for the show - I said and luckily I could get out of his arms.

- I'll only let you work, if you agree to go with me on a date!

- What?!

This time both me and Marco gasped loudly.

- You heard me! - Em smirked at me - Well? What do you say?

(Btw "Em" will be Emanuele. I'm lazy to write his full name out all the time)

- Fine. But now leave! - I groaned and soon he indeed left.

- Are you really going to go on a date with him? - Marco asked, slightly frustrated.

- I have no choice... But I might gonna have a dinner with him and that's it! I don't have guts to be around him too much...

- I know that feeling - Marco finally smiled as I said that - Now... Let's continue working!

- Yes! - I nodded then we finally went back to work and at that moment I totally forgot about Marco trying to say something important to me...