Chapter 47

In the evening Mariana and Tini went to their house while Clari also left so we were finally alone...

- Poor girl - said Selvaggia - She really needs to take a break...

- Yeah. But I'm sure she soon will be better - I replied while I walked behind her, wrapped both my arms firmly around her, kissing her neck softly.

- Hmm... What the hell are you doing? - she moaned, but she was smiling.

- You know... You made me so happy today... Happy and excited...

- Excited?

- Yes.... - I smirked while she turned to face me and I slowly was sliding my hand lower and lower on her body while still kissing her neck with more and more passion.

- Oh my... I oh... I can feel that... - she moaned while she was slowly taking off my shirt.

- You seem to be getting excited too, aren't you? - I smirked.

- Maybe a bit - she replied then she pulled me into the bedroom right away.

There she pushed me down on the bed.

- You know you're not going anywhere now... Now that you made me excited... - she said then she leaned closer to me and whispered - And horny...

- Wow! - I gasped - Well... I can't hear this from you very often - I said then I smirked while pulling her down to the bed too and getting on top of her.

- Indeed, indeed... - she smirked back - Now... Will you satisfy me, or should I find someone else for help?

- No need for that - I whispered then I kissed her passionately on the lips, while making sure that she can't go anywhere....

----- TIME SKIP -----

Clari's POV:

The next cloreogrpahy that we were doing was more passionate than all the others from before as we were doing tango.

Marco is such an amazing dancer and honest I can just hope that I'm half as good as he is.

- I think we should take a break - he said after a while - You don't seem to focus again.

- Sorry... I think I'm a bit too tired... - I sighed.

- Then let's have a break - he smiled as we sat down and as soon as we did Diego and Tini came to visit which made me really happy.

- How's work going?? - Tini asked.

- Pretty good, but how are you? Are you feeling any better?

- Kinda... Well... I don't know to be honest... - she sighed - I just can't wait to see Peter again!

- I bet - I sighed as I smiled at her.

- And how about you and Marco?

- Nothing really... - I sighed.

- Huh?

- Nothing happened between us... Except...

- Yes?!

- Once I felt like... He wants to say something important...

- Important?

- You know what I mean!

- I know, but why didn't you ask him about it??

- I couldn't... I didn't have the right time to do that...

- Just do it already!

- Okay okay! - I laughed awkwardly - But not now... We're gonna continue working for now.

- Clari...

- What?

She just gave me a "do it" look before I went back on the ice with Marco to work.

----- TIME SKIP -----

That evening I decided to keep Marco at my house for some more time.

While we were there I sat next to him as we were talking and I decided to ask him...

- Marco...

- Yes?

- Earlier... You wanted to say something to me... Something that seemed important...

- Important... - he sighed - It doesn't matter... As I'm never going to be that important to you as the others...

- Why do you think that? - I asked back - Why do you think you're not important to me?

Marco sighed then looked over to me, placed a hand on my cheek and kissed my head gently.

- I'm telling you... You're very important to me and I want to see you happy... I truly want to kiss you... But you're not ready for that yet..

- What...?

He smiled and caressed my cheek.

- I love you... Remember that... But I'm not going to force myself on you...

I couldn't help sighing painfully as I hugged onto him...