2

_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙
_____________________________

As soon as we walked up I could hear music blasting from someone's car

As soon as we walked up I could hear music blasting from someone's car. "Girl I'm already ready to go." I joked with Faith. She laughed and rolled her eyes "Girl shut up." She said leading me to the group. "Faith~" I heard Dougie call out to her, dragging out her name a bit. We both looked over to the direction that the voice was coming from. There go that nigga from earlier right next to Dougie. Faith pulled me over to them. She started talking to Dougie about getting some drinks. I looked around before my eyes fell on the bodega "Girl imma be right back." I said to her before walking away.

When I got in the store I went straight to the chips. I grabbed myself a few bags of Ruffles before going to the back to get some juice. I heard the bell ring on my way back up to the front. "Hey Ma." I looked up to see Kay standing at the counter. "Wasgood." I said sitting my stuff down. "Why I ain't ever seen you before?" He asked me. "I be staying in the house." I said and got some money out of my purse. "Nah I got it." He said putting some money on the counter "So you got a nigga?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes and shook my head "Thank you boo." I said bagging my stuff up and going back outside. When I got back outside I noticed that Faith was nowhere to be seen "That dumb bitch." I sighed and got on my phone texting her. "Yo frien left you ma?" Kay asked me. I looked at him and nodded "Ion even know nobody foreal and she left me." I pouted and looked down at my phone waiting for her to text back.

"Well you know me, imma show you da gang." He put his hand on my lower back and led me over to a group of niggas. "Y'all this Amari." He said then the boys looked over at us. "Hi..." I waved at them. One of them started laughing "My name B Lovee, you Faith frien right?" he asked me. I nodded "How did you know?" I asked him. "Because you da one dat be makin music, one of my bitches be listening to your shit." He responded.

"Oh for real? Damn I'm blowin up." I laughed a little "You a rapper, right? I think I heard some of yo stuff" I said to him. "You tryna make a song with me?" B walked pulled his phone out. Is this nigga tryna get my number after he just said he has a girl? "Nah she not making songs with niggas, she be singing." Kay responded for me. Thank god he did because ion feel like ducking two niggas in one night "Mmm bro you tryna keep me for yourself?" I asked him. He laughed a little "And if I was?" He looked at me. "Oh... you gon get me in trouble." I answered him.