40

_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒎
_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒎_____________________________

"I'm so happy for you~" My memaw rubbed my stomach. I laughed a little and let her rub my stomach. "I'm too young to be a great grandma though~" She pouted. "You tellin' me... I feel like I'm too young to be a mom." I said to her. "I need to meet this Kay boy, I should whoop you for not bringing him." She started to scold me.

"I know~ I'm sorry~" I went to her refrigerator "Did you make anything to eat?" I asked her. "No, I was going to have you get some food on the way." She answered me. "What you in da mood for?" I looked at her. "Whatever you want Bug."

"Okay, Imma be right back." I grabbed my car keys. "Alright baby." Was all I heard before I left out of her apartment. As soon as I got in the car I pulled off "What should I eat..? Chinese." I started to pull up to the Chinese restaurant. I ordered the food and decided to wait in the car.

Once I got the call I got out of the car and went inside the restaurant. As soon as I got in the restaurant I noticed a group of young ass niggas. "Ayo Mami, I'm tryna control dat all da way~" I heard a pubescent voice call out to me.

I looked back at the group of little boys and I guess it was shock written all over my face because the short, I'm going to assume Dominican boy pointed at a boy around his height "That was him." The Dominican boy laughed. I just rolled my eyes and paid for my food. "But foreal Mami, my brother tryna get wit ya." I heard one of them say before I left the restaurant. "Ain't you Kay Flock's girl?" The group of boys followed me out.

"Why? You a fan?" I laughed a little. One of the boys smacked his lips "Yo stop playin' wit me, I'm dat DD Osama nigga." That name sound familiar for some reason. I started to get in the car. "DD say somethin' to ha before she leave." The other boy with them nudged the one that apparently wasn't Kay's fan. "Wait..." He jogged over to my car.