76

_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙
____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙____________________________

"Shh! You can't wake up yo momma." I heard Arion whispering to Naomi as I walked down the hall. "Okay~" Naomi whispered back. What are they doing? I peeked behind the wall. Naomi was on the island mixing up something in a bowl while Dougie burned something on the stove.

"Oops! Duckie I spilled it..." Whatever was in the bowl spilled over onto the floor. "I'm sorry Duckie..." She said to him. "It's okay Nami Pooh~" He started to clean up after her. The two of them kept up their conversation for a while before Dougie noticed me. "Good morning." He motioned me to come over.

"Good morning." I smiled and walked over to him. "Hey, Nami." I kissed her forehead. "Mommy we made breakfast." She smiled up at me. I gasped "You did?" I looked around the kitchen. A mess with three plates of burnt food. "Oh wow... it looks amazing~"  I complimented the food. "Taste it." It felt like her little eyes were burning holes into me.

I picked up a piece of the charred bacon before biting into it "Mmm~" I forced out a sound of pleasure "My baby is a chef..." I sat the bacon down. "Well, I helped too." Arion tried to get in on the praises. "You don't deserve any compliment for this... distract her while I clean the kitchen." I looked up at him.

"I put a lotta hard work into dis... ion need to get disrespected." He picked Naomi off his island and started to walk towards the living room.

" He picked Naomi off his island and started to walk towards the living room