17

_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙
_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙_____________________________

The following day, on the way to the school, Kay gave me an answer. "I'll go wit y'all, but I want you to spend the weekend at my house." He drove me to school. He had brought my favorite coffee and another breakfast sandwich. "You want me to stay the weekend at your house? When do you want me to come?" I asked him.

"Today, imma drop you off at home then handle some business... I'll pick you up again around five." He told me. "That sounds cool... I just gotta make sure my parents are okay with it." I ate my sandwich. He nodded and parked the car "Imma see you later." He puckered up his lips and then leaned in for a kiss. "Boy~" I kissed his cheek.

He pouted "Let me get one on da lips." He leaned in closer and puckered his lips more. "Oh my god~" I leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

As I started to pull away he leaned in more. I pushed his head away "I'll see you later Mr. Flock." I got out of the car. "Aight Mrs. Flock." He responded. "Mrs. Durkio~" I corrected him before closing the car door.

"Y'all seem good, back together?" Faith asked me as soon as I walked up to her. I shrugged "We're... working it out." I smiled at her. "Oh~ workin' it out? Y'all back together." We started walking into the school.

"What about you and Dougie? You haven't talked about him in a minute." Let's see what they been on lately. "Girl... I'm bored... we been too good lately, no arguing, no fighting... I need a man that's gon' be a little toxic." Faith answered me.

"Girl, what the fuck is you talkin' about? Y'all not supposed to be fighting all the time." I feel like she gets dumber every day. "I just don't like my relationships like that Bug." She stopped at her locker "I ain't gon be here fo lunch, I'm skipping wit a few friends... you comin?" She asked me. "Nah... I'll see you later." I walked away from her. She starting to get on my nerves.