64

_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙
____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙____________________________

"Aww~ mama's poor baby." I picked up Naomi out of her bed. She was on her second week of having a cold since Kay decided to take her out right after a bath. It was currently three in the morning and I was woken up by her cries. "I know~" I turned on the light in her room and got her medicine.

All I could hear was how heavy she was breathing because of her congestion. I sat down in the rocking chair and pulled out my phone calling my mother. It rang a few times before she finally answered. "Hello?" She still sounded half asleep. "Momma I need help, Naomi has had a cold for the past week and it's not getting any better."

"Have you taken her to the doctor?" She asked me. "Yeah, when I first found out she had a cold... they gave me medicine for her, but I don't think it's working..." I looked down at Naomi who was falling back asleep. "When was the last time you gave her the medicine?" She sounded more awake now.

"Like twenty minutes ago... but she's supposed to take it every hour... and it's supposed to help with the congestion but if anything it sounds like it's getting harder for her to breathe." I said to her. "Okay... Amari, you need to go to the hospital... have Kevin pack an overnight bag for the three of you and meet you there." She advised me.

"I- okay..." I hurried and got Naomi dressed. "Mama, I'll talk to you later." I made my way to my room to get dressed. "Okay, call me if you need anything, baby." She said before I hung up on her. Now all I had to do was reach Kay.

I went to his contact and started calling only to get no response. I sighed "Really..? Right now?" I said throwing on some sweats before I made my way out of our apartment.

? Right now?" I said throwing on some sweats before I made my way out of our apartment