41

_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙
____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙____________________________

"Yeah... I just pulled up to Faith's house." I was currently on Facetime with Kay. "Aight imma talk to you later." He responded to me before I hung up the phone. I looked around my car and then grabbed my purse. I grabbed my phone and texted Faith telling her I was outside.

It didn't take too long for Faith to come and answer the door. As soon as I saw her I got out of my car and went inside her house "Hey Butt... How you feelin?" I asked her. "Better..." It had been a few weeks since the incident and her nose was starting to look a lot better.

Faith led me to her room and then sat on her bed. "I think I should forgive him... I mean he had every right to be upset." What..? Is she tweakin? "Wait who are you talking about?" I sat next to her.

"Dougie, he called me and apologized... I know he meant it." I just shook my head at her response. "Look Faith I love the both of y'all so much... and it really would be a perfect world if you two were meant to be together... but you're no-" Faith cut me off "I don't need your advice on my love life... I'm a big girl."

"But he just-" She cut me off again "And he apologized, now let's talk about you... how are you and the baby?" Her hand made its way to my stomach. "Good good, I'm nervous..." I let her rub my stomach. "You're starting to have a little bump... aww~" Faith hugged me.

I pulled away "Girl I'm so tired all the time... and hungry." I laid back on her bed. "You gon' be okay, baby momma." She laid with me. "So who all know?" Faith asked me. "You, my parents, Kay, and my grandma... we goin' to tell his mom today." I answered her. "Well, that's good..."

"