3

_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙
_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙_____________________________

"Bitch you look so good!" Faith yelled as soon as she saw me. I laughed and did a little spin then walked over to the car getting in. "Wasgood gang." Dougie said to me when I got in. "Wasgood" I got on my phone. "Girl, we have to take some pictures tonight because we look good as fuck." I said to Faith. I better get some pictures, I look too good for this to go to waste. "Duh~" She responded.

When we got to the house I got out of the car with Faith "Girl I'm really tryna get lit tonight." I fixed my skirt. "Me too, I'm bout to get us some drinks." She said going into the house. I could already hear the music blasting while I was following her in.

The living room was filled with smoke almost making it hard to breathe. Damn, I feel like I'm about to have an asthma attack. Faith led me to the kitchen. She poured two drinks before handing me one. I started sipping my drink "Girl this shit strong as hell." I made a face. Faith laughed and started drinking. The song changed and somebody pulled out a camera. "Oh they bout to start shooting." Faith nodded toward Kay and B Lovee.

"So?" I kept drinking the Patron in my cup "Ah nah~ Butter I need some cranberry juice." I whined. "You tryna walk up to the corner store?" She asked me and I nodded in response. We both left to go get some cranberry juice.

 We both left to go get some cranberry juice