78

_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙
____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙____________________________

I woke up to my phone ringing and Naomi tapping my face. "What?" I groaned. "Daddy on da phone." Naomi put the phone in my face. "Damn, you look tired as fuck." Kay said to me. I opened my eyes and groaned. "You ain't happy to see me?" It looked like he was laying in our bed alone. "Boy..." I rolled my eyes. "Daddy look at my new toy!" Naomi jumped in the camera and showed Kevin a Barbie doll.

"Dats so pretty princess, bring it wit you when you come to my house... anyways when you gon drop her off?" He asked me. I looked at the time before answering him. 12:17. "At like three." I yawned and sat up. "How you gon get here?" More questions. "An Uber." I started scrolling through my notifications.

"How you gon get back home?" Another question. "Damn." I scrunched up my face. The fuck he asking all these questions for? "My bad... so how you been?"

"Good." I started scrolling through my Instagram. "I been decent... you need anything? Money? Some of yo clothe-" I cut him off "I'm good Kev."

His face scrunched up "Kev? When you start calling me Kev?" He asked me. "Just now." I yawned again "Imma drop her off at Momma's house." I started to get out of bed.

"My momma not even home... ain't nobody ova there so you gotta drop ha off to me." It's always something. I sighed and shrugged "Alright, I'm bout to go get her ready." I started to hang up the phone. "Wait! Uh... where you stayin' at?" Kay asked me. "Ion gotta tell you where I'm at, Naomi say bye to yo daddy." I handed her the phone.

"See you later Daddy, Mwah~" She blew a kiss to him. I heard a kissing sound through the phone "See you later princess, I love you." He said back to her. "Love you too!" She yelled. "Love you more." He kept it going.