59

_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙
____________________________

As soon as I made it into the apartment I turned on music and started to look through the refrigerator

As soon as I made it into the apartment I turned on music and started to look through the refrigerator. I didn't really eat anything before the show so I felt like I was starving. I was just starting to pull out some ingredients when I heard Dougie knock on the door.

"It's open!" I yelled loud enough for him to hear on the other side of the door. Arion came in with a smile on his face "Ooo~ you bout to cook?" He walked into the kitchen and stood with me. "Walking nachos... but can I go take a shower first?" I looked up at him. "Yeah, imma roll a blunt." He went to the couch and sat down.

I went to my room and started to pick out pajamas. I began to get a regular white tee with Winnie the Pooh pajama pants. After my shower, I went back out to the living room seeing Dougie drinking a beer from the refrigerator. "Okay, imma start looking." I walked over to the kitchen and started to put the ground beef in the skillet.

I was only cooking for a few minutes before I felt Arion on my side "Can I help?" He asked me. "Are you gon' mess up?" I asked him. Dougie just smacked his lips "Mari it's ground beef." He moved me over and started to stir the meat around. "Okay okay~" I got out the toppings for the nachos. "Did you have fun tonight?" Dougie asked me.

I nodded "I had enough fun, it was nice seeing all of y'all up there." I climbed on the counter and watched him. "Why did you kick dat girl?" He asked me. "Cause she was touchin' up on Kay, I had to." I swung my feet. "Don't you think he shoulda been da one to move ha up off of him." He looked at me.

"Ian even give him time to react... my foot moved on its own." I grabbed another one of the beers that he had set out on the counter. "Well, I hope you kno dat shit gon be posted everywhere tomorrow." He chuckled. "I hope not..." I started sipping from my beer.