16

_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙
_____________________________

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙_____________________________

"Next thing I know we swerving on the highway." Dougie laughed as we left the Caribbean restaurant, we had just so happened to be there at the same time. "Y'all crazy, what if you crashed?" I asked him, we had gotten a lot closer in the past month.

"Den I was gon hop out dat bitch and leave." We walked for a few minutes before we both got in his car. I wonder why he parked so far away from the store. "So you just need to go home right?" He pulled off. I nodded and put on my seatbelt. "I gotta do something real quick, that okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah, that's fine." I put on my seatbelt, I ain't taking no chances with the way he be driving. "Coo... you know how to drive?" He looked at me. I just nodded in response.

The car parked on some random street and he looked over at me. "Climb over to my seat." He got out of the car. I nodded and climbed over. "Imma be right back." He put on a ski mask before walking away. I wonder what that's about.

I hooked my phone up to his Bluetooth and started playing music. "Niggas talkin' on the net, like, pop out, where you at? Aye! All we know is pop out with our guns, we from the 'Raq, Aye! Pop-out, catch that nigga tryna run we wet his back, Aye! Are you cocky? Turned you to a dolphin 'cause you crack treys." I rapped along to the music.

It didn't take too long before I heard a few gunshots. I leaned over moving away from the window. "Oh my god!" I covered my ears and waited for the shooting to stop. Once the shooting stopped I uncovered my ears.

I stayed down until the passenger door opened and Dougie hopped in. "Drive!" He put his gun in his belt. "What the fuck Dougie!" I yelled at him and pulled off "What the fuck was that?!" I asked him. "I had to handle some business." He didn't seem bothered at all. "Did you-" I started to ask before he cut me off "Don't ask nothing, you don't know about nothing." He advised me. I nodded and just kept driving.